Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Misogyny to be a hate crime in UK.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
db5Zxmz.png

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45423789

wow... Britain is so democratic, britcels ER

It was only a matter of time before the most cucked nation in human history will come to that. Me and a bunch of other users here called it awhile ago.

If this is real , it's over for Bricels !!! Imagine paying a fine for posting here.

Britain is the most cucked nation in Europe tbh. The police are fat and too scared to tackle real crimes. They would rather hunt down incels who made a nasty comment over a violent jungle thug who just stabbed someone to death.
Screen-Shot-2016-06-07-at-18.29.54-640x480.png

BBC = British Bureau of Cuckoldry

well,they can try going ER with a butterknife(?

bunch of chads going to prison now i assume.....?

Not all hate crimes are actual crimes. As the report says.

When everything is a Hate Crime. Nothing is. Remember that. "Nothing is" is what we're fast approaching due to this "legalisation fetish" all done by the Leftincels.

BTW. Sweden is by far the most cucked nation in Europe. England still has a very strong opposition & will continue to do so.
bunch of chads going to prison now i assume.....?

I'm excited for a society where I can cry RAPE if a female acknowledges my existence.

What does misogyny even mean? If you complain most girls are whores (all of them are actually), you're gonna be persecuted?

On my fucking God why can a asteroid just come down and destroy this cucked earth

UKcel here. Absolute fucking hell on Earth. We need a Pinochet.

explain this ukcels
literally sweden tier

Britain is the most cucked nation in Europe tbh. The police are fat and too scared to tackle real crimes. They would rather hunt down incels who made a nasty comment over a violent jungle thug who just stabbed someone to death.
Screen-Shot-2016-06-07-at-18.29.54-640x480.png

Yup, this.

Does that mean if any britcels have an account on here they can end up in jail?

It was only a matter of time before the most cucked nation in human history will come to that. Me and a bunch of other users here called it awhile ago.
Western Europe as a whole is one of the worst places for non cucks, I'm starting to be happy that there whole civilization is becoming a shithole for rapefugees

tbh

Holy fuck. It's actually coming to this. What has this world become. America is next. It's happening. The worldwide cuckening.

Okay I take it back the UK is the worse place to be incel, not the US.

Western Europe as a whole is one of the worst places for non cucks, I'm starting to be happy that there whole civilization is becoming a shithole for rapefugees
Oh ive already been through that process of slowly taking the rapefugee crisis as a positive. Now i realize that its punishment for its unanimously sjw population + feminism may get destroyed in those countriss after muslims gain full control.

Yes europe, especially west and north, is horrible in general. But the uk is out here banning its own flag (england) and arresting people for tweets. Sweden is very close, though. I dont remember which one of those two gave a million dollar house for free to an isis propagator.

When this happens it will be illegal to complain about women, their choices, their voting, etc. In other words, IT IS THE TIPPING POINT/POINT OF NO RETURN! 1984 ensues and you know the final line from 1984, 'imagine a boot stomping on a human face forever?'

Yea, 'imagine a BBC raping a human male's butthole forever.' That's what this shit is going to be. I cannot believe that a society of IQ 60 people is beating out a civilization of IQ 102 because the foids prefer degeneracy, low IQ, and shit genetics. So how did whites ever become smart-ish in the first place if white women just want dumbass retards? I guess we just had to be that way to survive cold climates but women still preferred 'em as dumb as they could be while surviving.

bbc = fake news

UK is trying so hard to catch up with Germany and the all-time champion Sweden.

tbh there might be hope here, I have a feeling this bill wouldn’t pass without a Labour government, which isn’t likely anytime soon.

BBC forces people to pay 147.50 a year for a stupid tv license just because they don't show any commercials, fucking pedo loving crooks

just say anything to britcucks about 1984
extreme rage fuel for them
they start screaming immediately about 'that old comparison' and 'so predictable' lol, they can't stand that there's literally a popular book written about what they're going through, especially if they are lib-shits and want to keep the idiotic status quo going no matter how idiotic it gets

just say anything to britcucks about 1984
extreme rage fuel for them
they start screaming immediately about 'that old comparison' and 'so predictable' lol, they can't stand that there's literally a popular book written about what they're going through, especially if they are lib-shits and want to keep the idiotic status quo going no matter how idiotic it gets
tbh there might be hope here, I have a feeling this bill wouldn’t pass without a Labour government, which isn’t likely anytime soon.
UK is trying so hard to catch up with Germany and the all-time champion Sweden.

I can't imagine any ukcel is proud of where their country is going. I can't even really say I am either living in the Jew S A

I'm proud of :feelsautistic:Yorkshire:feelsautistic:, but not of Britain.
Makes sense :feelsautistic:
Like it's easy to hate the state which takes our money and enforces its laws against us, but the town we grew up in is different.

Makes sense :feelsautistic:
Like it's easy to hate the state which takes our money and enforces its laws against us, but the town we grew up in is different.
Only normalfags would have fond memories of the town they grew up in. I hate both the state and the town I grew up in.

This is what happens when you only send your middle class conservative men with family values off to world wars to get killed in large numbers.

Only the refuge remains and they will royally fuck your county.

Europe is going to shit