Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Misogyny this, misogyny that

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
Holes really think that there's a system of deep-seeded misogyny that affects women in their careers and in life in general, and women have to fight said misogyny else they will continue to be undermined blah blah blah. JFL. How fucking dumb. Bitch, ain't nobody hating on you because you're a woman. It's just an excuse you use to act like a victim.

How many men out in the world go around hating on women? I would venture to say only a very small minority, And even if they did, we have to ask where that hatred came from in the first place. It certainly didn't arise out of nowhere. They only reason a man would hate women is if he understood their true nature and couldn't get one.

Chad doesn't hate women, even if he is cognizant of their true nature because he knows he can fuck them. Yes, their behavior may be deplorable to him but deep down he doesn't give a fuck because he's getting his dick wet on the regular. Plus, most of the so called "hatred" is just venting anyway. Just like how holes proclaim to hate all men because they can't get Chad to commit.

I hate women because of how insanely privileged they are and how they wear a mask of oppression that the society fully buys.

good morning i hate women

Holes really think that there's a system of deep-seeded misogyny that affects women in their careers and in life in general, and women have to fight said misogyny else they will continue to be undermined blah blah blah. JFL. How fucking dumb. Bitch, ain't nobody hating on you because you're a woman. It's just an excuse you use to act like a victim.

How many men out in the world go around hating on women? I would venture to say only a very small minority, And even if they did, we have to ask where that hatred came from in the first place. It certainly didn't arise out of nowhere. They only reason a man would hate women is if he understood their true nature and couldn't get one.

Chad doesn't hate women, even if he is cognizant of their true nature because he knows he can fuck them. Yes, their behavior may be deplorable to him but deep down he doesn't give a fuck because he's getting his dick wet on the regular. Plus, most of the so called "hatred" is just venting anyway. Just like how holes proclaim to hate all men because they can't get Chad to commit.
actually a lot of men, I would say 1/3 of men go around hating women.

It's ridiculous to hear about misogyny and hate in cucked west countries, people are so sensitive there like fucking childrens, why these feminists are not fighting for woman rights somewhere in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia etc - too scared to have their dumb heads cutt off?

I hate women because of how insanely privileged they are and how they wear a mask of oppression that the society fully buys.
I hate women because they are gatekeepers to sex. STINGY GATEKEEPERS.

There's no such thing as a SLUT if they only fuck ONE TYPE of guy

not stingy when chad walks in the room

Yeah.. No. They're still sluts

slut

1. a woman who has many casual sexual partners.

Has nothing to do with type of guy.

In conclusion, there most certainly is such a thing as a slut

They never experience shortcomings , yet They complain about nonsence

they have victim mentality

It would be like having a whole fridge of food and stealing from a starving Ethiopian, then telling everyone to kill the Ethiopian because he asked for just a few crumbs back in a polite manner

It's ridiculous to hear about misogyny and hate in cucked west countries, people are so sensitive there like fucking childrens, why these feminists are not fighting for woman rights somewhere in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia etc - too scared to have their dumb heads cutt off?
Kek women have the most privilege in society nowadays and yet they stil go around saying shit like this:

View: https://youtu.be/GOKMQWoA210

View: https://youtu.be/nVuY2GkJwB8

Feminists deserve to be curbed stomped and leftists deserve to be flayed alive by a large scale.

@RopeIsHope
Because they want to feel oppressed and get victim points in our jewed society.

Last edited: