Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Misogyny is the stupidest thing

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Just blame foids, curse them in the desert, be a laughingstock in public, be the obvious incel. Nothing will change in the end. Nobody cares. Especially foids. Being a misogynistic meme lord is the most useless retarded cope. It doesn't serve any purpose but to rant temporarily. In the end, you're still an incel, and a laughingstock.

wut is this cuck thread >? im disappointed.

JoinedSep 2, 2020Posts12,506

I dont hate woman tbh, I hate normie man and Chad. I was mostly made fun of by normie man. Normie man will put you down in front of bitches to try and get validation. Most normie man would kill for pussy. Woman mostly ignore you tho. Question for incels who were bullied: Did you get bullied by normie man and chads or by woman? If it was both, then who did most of the bullying?

I dont hate woman tbh, I hate normie man and Chad. I was mostly made fun of by normie man. Normie man will put you down in front of bitches to try and get validation. Most normie man would kill for pussy. Woman mostly ignore you tho. Question for incels who were bullied: Did you get bullied by normie man and chads or by woman? If it was both, then who did most of the bullying?
Don't get me wrong : I hate a lot of people. But resentment is a very bad long term thing to live by. You need to find other things to live a meaningful existence.

Chatcels are cocksuckers tbh
Rotmaxxer chatcels are the biggest truecels on this jite website.
i come here every day to see the bros on There!"

--on this now..5th alt account!

Rotmaxxer chatcels are the biggest truecels on this jite website.
i come here every day to see the bros on There!"

--on this now..5th alt account!
Needing alts is infiltrator trait

It was like 60 40 (60 by women and 40 by men) wasn't really bullying to my face but I would here people say horrendous things behind my back talking about how ugly I was. I honestly don't really hate anyone as a group but more the individuals in the groups cuz they are not all like that.

I just don't see how spite is a bad strategy, better than medsmaxxing or whatever else you're doing.
Not medsmaxxing. I'm just fed up with the unproductive / self destructive loop I've been in. Cultivating anger, finding joy in self depciction of wrath is, in the end, pointless.

Not medsmaxxing. I'm just fed up with the unproductive / self destructive loop I've been in. Cultivating anger, finding joy in self depciction of wrath is, in the end, pointless.
All is pointless, and the present forever fleeting, dying every second.

All is pointless, and the present forever fleeting, dying every second.
Yes, but what are you doing with the flow ? Making yourself miserable in unproductive anger, being a living meme for IT cocksuckers ... That's worse than pointless.

Yes, but what are you doing with the flow ? Making yourself miserable in unproductive anger, being a living meme for IT cocksuckers ... That's worse than pointless.
Dude im vibing, and doing some cool shit, you know as a 9 year old NEET shutin needforspeedcel.

Dude im vibing, and doing some cool shit, you know as a 9 year old NEET shutin needforspeedcel.
You're a budding failure then. Wasting your last atoms of hope. Even worse.

You're a budding failure then. Wasting your last atoms of hope. Even worse.
You do understand everything is an illusion.
What you see, is simply a product of the imagination.
Or, rather the universe mesmerizing itself to Oblivion.

No matter how you do, believe, create, everything will be Destroyed-
Including your consciousness, and the ability to write this post.

You do understand everything is an illusion.
What you see, is simply a product of the imagination.
Or, rather the universe mesmerizing itself to Oblivion.

No matter how you do, believe, create, everything will be Destroyed-
Including your consciousness, and the ability to write this post.
That's probably even more stupid than misogyny.

Just blame foids, curse them in the desert, be a laughingstock in public, be the obvious incel. Nothing will change in the end. Nobody cares. Especially foids. Being a misogynistic meme lord is the most useless retarded cope. It doesn't serve any purpose but to rant temporarily. In the end, you're still an incel, and a laughingstock.
But foids suck so bad and are annoying and hate men

@faded and you may be the Biggest JEWS on here. also fuck you NIGGGEEEERR

No it is BASED and SUIPILLED. not cucking for mods eithER.
Kys faggot

ikr

But that water is wet mantra leads nowhere
Theres no reason to like them.
I don't hate but still annoyed.
I don't talk like the fags here who write:
BURN THEM ALL !!!

Acting like they are The Mad King and shit.
They are just annoying we just don't need to respect them.
crying about the world not being just is lame

Kys faggot
welcome back JiTe

No More Reaction GIF by WWE

Late April fools day joke?

foid worshippnig retards, all men hate women including chad only simps respect. Also misogyny does have effect on foids ask the taliban what misogyny does for the whores over there.

@faded and you may be the Biggest JEWS on here. also fuck you NIGGGEEEERR

No it is BASED and SUIPILLED. not cucking for mods eithER.
galatians 3:13-14

romans 11:1-6

jews blessed in old and new testament hate kike fuckers not the remnant :feelskek: >>>>>

At least expressing anger temporarily makes us feel better. Also, anger toward foids and normies is a kind of defense mechanism for us incels. If we push ourselves not to be angry, we will give up the least defense against them, and eventually we will hate ourselves even more. You said anger makes our lives more unhappy, but life will be more depressing if we actually give up angering them.

Reclusemaxxer alt

At least expressing anger temporarily makes us feel better. Also, anger toward foids and normies is a kind of defense mechanism for us incels. If we push ourselves not to be angry, we will give up the least defense against them, and eventually we will hate ourselves even more. You said anger makes our lives more unhappy, but life will be more depressing if we actually give up angering them.
dont waste your time on literal cuk OP

Life is unhappy by default. We can mope in anger or try to get as many little positive things for our own sanity.

If this is serious, you write this as if anyone here CHOSE to be a mysogynist edgeposter, when it's just the symptomatic result of our pre-existing chronic sociosexual marginalization.

And everything is cope and nothing has purpose beyond what we intrinsically find pleasurable, enjoyable, and meaningful

Life is unhappy by default. We can mope in anger or try to get as many little positive things for our own sanity.
There´s no such thing as happy or unhappy. We are products of our environment and gene selection.
Nothing more, nothing less.

And now that you are Here, you are sure to Die!

If this is serious, you write this as if anyone here CHOSE to be a mysogynist edgeposter, when it's just the symptomatic result of our pre-existing chronic sociosexual marginalization.

And everything is cope and nothing has purpose beyond what we intrinsically find pleasurable, enjoyable, and meaningful
Reaction to causation. Genetic determinism, and eventually leading to Fatalism.
Which is why we are here in the first place.

try to get as many little positive things for our own sanity.
I agree to a certain extent. But I can't control my anger with my own power. Even if I try to find happiness in other things, in the end I see normies and foids enjoying greater happiness in addition to the happiness I got. On top of that, they laugh at our pain. And it rages my mind. It would be great if we could find happiness as much as possible without being angry. But not everyone can be a Buddha.