Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Misogyny is a moral virtue

Flagellum_Dei

Flagellum_Dei

Being misogynist is a moral obligation
★★★★★
It's a just hatred of evil, which foids are from their nature. Any other reaction to their being is either result of underinformation or moral evil. Like otto Weininger said:
Otto

I can understand not hating them, I think understanding that they're evil is enough. I wouldn't personally say I hate them, I just understand they're very bad people and I don't want to have anything to do with them for that reason, except using their bodies if I could.

Misogyny is self defense

I don’t particularly hate them, I just can’t respect them for feeling aroused from being dominated

I don’t particularly hate them, I just can’t respect them for feeling aroused from being dominated
Yet hate towards these devils is a morally good thing

Misogyny is self defense
It's like crushing a head of a snake that's about to attack you, since foids are trying to wage war on the proletariat. There's nothing wrong in striking them first.