Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Misogyny doesn't exist, there hasn't been a single case of it

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
No one hates women just for being women. I haven't heard or seen of a single case of such a thing, I find the existence of Bigfoot more likely. It doesn't make sense, who is supposed to hate women simply for their womanhood: other women who share this trait or men who are physiologically forced to like this trait?

What really happens is that people hate some women for their their personalities and behavior. Women spew hatred non-stop everywhere. They stalk autistic men and organize bully Discord servers. They go on Twitter and call for the Holocaust of short men. They fuck violent criminals and help them escape prison (many cases of foid guards doing that) which puts everyone in danger. They do all that and more and then they go…
>why do you hate me? it must be just because I'm a woman! :foidSoy:

Let me repeat: no one hates women for being women, we hate you for your shit personalities and evil behavior
If you want "misogyny" to stop existing, literally just start acting like a decent person instead of accusing everyone around you of being the problem and trying to put the people who call you out for your evil toxic behavior into jail. :feelsseriously:

Correct and the same goes for niggers and jews

Let me repeat: no one hates women for being women, we hate you for your shit personalities and evil behavior
If you want "misogyny" to stop existing, literally just start acting like a decent person instead of accusing everyone around you of being the problem and trying to put the people who call you out for your evil toxic behavior into jail. :feelsseriously:
This is female nature tho so ig in a sense we do

No one hates women just for being women.
What about the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/École_Polytechnique_massacre ?

What really happens is that people hate some women for their their personalities and behavior.
Like what, taking an engineering class?

Women spew hatred non-stop everywhere. They stalk autistic men and organize bully Discord servers. They go on Twitter and call for the Holocaust of short men. They fuck violent criminals and help them escape prison (many cases of foid guards doing that) which puts everyone in danger. They do all that and more and then they go…
Yes but unless you are specifically targetting those yo have confirmed to do those behaviors, you are generalizing all women as doing them.

An individual woman improving her personality won't do shit to correct the 99% who don't correct themselves, so even a foid doing all the right things would get crushed under blind misogyny by those who generalize and do not target evidenced behaviors.

Also in this case - being an extra-decent person requires a woman to accuse those around her. Not 'everyone', but to call out the foids who are acting negatively, putting pressure on not just herself but her sisters to improve.

This applies to men too over course, we can't consider ourselves extra-decent merely because we are gentlemen in our own behavior, it requires going beyond to address negative behaviors in others.

Decent Human:

Screenshot from 2021 11 29 09 45 51

Screenshot from 2021 11 26 21 25 53

Screenshot from 2021 09 08 23 16 45

Last edited:
True. If you had a sex slave who was looking at Chad with yearning eyes, would you hate her? No, you would punish fuck her and cum in her anus while understanding that like an animal, foids can't resist their own nature. Misogyny wouldn't exist if society were better

foids can't resist their own nature

Indeed. A primitive creature has no business being able to sway soy-ified males with obvious bluepilled rubbish.

jaehyun-laugh-it-off.gif

mouse-cute.gif

shinee-key.gif

Speak for yourself i hate existence of foids such retarded creature only good for cumming