Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Misogynists vs. good men who respect women and get laid. How to tell them apart...

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
These guys here - you can tell just by looking at them that they respect women SO MUCH.

large_e7eae92a84df98c155dfaa2df49f3dea.png

They have great personalities. You can see how fun they are by how they take off their shirts and drink booze. Women are attracted to them because they're all very intelligent, funny, kind, caring, and can have deep, sophisticated conversations with them.

Now, here is a creepy misogynist:

UglyNerd.jpg~c200

This guy has a horrible personality. This guy is DANGEROUS. He OBJECTIFIES WOMEN. This is why he's incel.

OK, that's enough toxic males for now. Let's get back to pictures of positive masculinity.

635892685740926736-1720402945_frat.jpg

Excellent fashion here. These men have a sense of style and women totally dig that. You can also see how smart and funny they are.

Here are some more smart, funny men:

21nq59.jpg

They have many common interests with women. They like going to the beach. They like beer. They like shouting things.

What do all these men have in common? GREAT PERSONALITIES. Intelligence and sense of humor.

Here's a picture of so many kind, smart, interesting men women's vaginas will explode:

4c0ae628d02cb7ddee6315a362e47a8f.png

The guy on the left in this picture is a gentleman. He has an IQ of 140 and plans on volunteering at homeless shelters for the rest of his life to improve the quality of service. In his spare time, he enjoys pleasuring women with that tongue because he is a very giving person who always puts a woman's needs over his own:

blogs-the-feed-frat-bro-keg-635.jpg

OK, I know I promised I posted the last of the dangerous, toxic males (read: incels) in this thread, but I just wanted to show yet another example of a guy who is clearly going to spend the rest of his life alone because of his horrible personality:

wsb_man_beer_120405_wg.jpg

This is a 22-year-old misogynist. He thinks his looks are what stop him from getting laid, but it's the fact that he never talked to a woman before in his life and doesn't think of them as human beings. He's also very bitter, which makes him very unattractive.

He should take lessons from this guy and learn not to be bitter:

ec4884f46a23258437f06e550097f7df163018476.jpeg

We can go partying together if you want bro

cdcb6c2a8b6108b667cca1bf0081dacfc5d350d1_hq.gif

its over, the misogyny (Muh soggy knee) has made itself visible on my face.

Me neither but op seems to have an obsession with not being able to party

Partying makes you smart and funnnyyyyy and gives you a great personalityyy.