Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Misogynist ≠ Incel

_Courage_

_Courage_

Veteran
Something I will always see on social media whenever someone says or does something misogynistic is a ton of other people automatically calling them an incel. So let's clear somethings up in a very simple way.

First, let's define the two. According to google

Misogynist:
a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women.
Incel:
a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active.

Somebody can be a Misogynist or have misogynistic views, but not be an incel. As they can be both misogynistic and sexually active, for example Andrew Tate is not an incel. He is definitely misogynistic but he gets laid. John Wayne had some pretty sexist views, but he still got laid. So he is not an incel. Jordan Peterson has been called "The King of the Incels" for some of his views, but he is married. So he is not an incel.

Most incels are misogynistic, though some are just on here to find a support community of fellow men who can't get laid. I have expressed some misogynistic views in previous posts but I don't think it is fair to throw every single incel under an umbrella. I'd say a lot of incels just want to be left alone by women in life as they have done enough damage. Every incel is here for different reasons.

So for all the Lurkers who are really fucking slow here is a graph that should really clear things up.

I made the graph as a quick sketch, please don't insult it as years of rejection and bullying from women have already left me with low self esteem.

No need to tell us brocel, we know all this already

Fr
I feel like for many normies, an incel is just a misogynistic guy.
A sexhaver chad who is based about woman would be called an incel by said normies :lul:

If they label me like that I would take that as a compliment (except for the incel part)

Normies think Andrew tate is an “incel” when he fucks a new gigastacy every day because he says mean things about girls and it hurts their feelings

The reason they deliberately mislabel us is because subconsciously they know we have an awful fate. It's easier to accept we are in this situation if they can make themselves believe we deserve it

You would think I wouldn't have to clarify, but normies aren't the brightest.

Misogyny is an acceptable response to blatant oppression.

The reason they deliberately mislabel us is because subconsciously they know we have an awful fate. It's easier to accept we are in this situation if they can make themselves believe we deserve it
wrapping hard truths in soft lies.

There are like 1900 Lurkers. Gotta let them know.
Are you the goodcels who don't rage retardingly at other incels for no reason

Are you the goodcels who don't rage retardingly at other incels for no reason
Yes, I do not believe it is right to insult someone based on differing view points. I will only insult someone if they do something bad to me first, and tbh incels have been a lot nicer to me then foids or people IRL.

Yes, I do not believe it is right to insult someone based on differing view points. I will only insult someone if they do something bad to me first, and tbh incels have been a lot nicer to me then foids or people IRL.
I wished some incels would be nice. But all of them hate me for being small mixed and mutt I don't know what I did wrong man. So far I've just been talking to objects instead. Everyone is out to get me !!! For rebelliong I stead of being wiiet

I wished some incels would be nice. But all of them hate me for being small mixed and mutt I don't know what I did wrong man. So far I've just been talking to objects instead.
Some incels are really and I mean really fuckin bitter to the point where they will insult everyone and everything, including their fellow incels. Those incels are not ones I wish to affiliate with. I am sorry you have to go through that and wish better experiences for you on this site.

Some incels are really and I mean really fuckin bitter to the point where they will insult everyone and everything, including their fellow incels. Those incels are not ones I wish to affiliate with. I am sorry you have to go through that and wish better experiences for you on this site.
It won't get better brother. I have accepted everything. I hope one of them kills me just for fun

Stupid normies with roomtemperature IQ will always think we are misogynists and hate on us

over for graphcels

But i'm a proud misogynist and also happen to be incel

I still hate foids tho

But i'm a proud misogynist and also happen to be incel
that's fine you can be both. It's just that not every misogynist is an incel and vice versa. There is overlap though, as seen with the graph.

Wait til you figure out
Incel =/= misogynist
incel =/= virgin
incel =/= male