Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory @miserable_paria is an Infiltrator

Grodd

Grodd

All my posts are in relation to acts in Gta 5
★★
He is already watching many users including me @VideoGameCoper @K1ng N0th1ng @NoIdeaWhatToDo His posts seem forced along with the weird questions an infiltrator would ask am i going schizo or should we keep an eye out

@miserable_paria Stop watching me officer

We should keep an eye out since he's sus

He is already watching many users including me @VideoGameCoper @K1ng N0th1ng @NoIdeaWhatToDo His posts seem forced along with the weird questions an infiltrator would ask am i going schizo or should we keep an eye out

You're schizo bruv. Just analyse my profile and how I'm just talking about foids and being autistic.

You're schizo bruv. Just analyse my profile and how I'm just talking about foids and being autistic.
"Yeah i`m incel just like you i talk about fOidS aNd bEinG auTistic" :fbi:

He’s innocent until proven guilty unfortunately. Never trust a gray.

We should keep an eye out. Don’t want the feds after us

Calling someone "schizo" for having suspicions is sus. I've been gaslit enough times to know this lol

There are many infiltrators on here, potentially even among well known users with a lot of posts. We need to keep an eye out at all times

There are many infiltrators on here, potentially even among well known users with a lot of posts. We need to keep an eye out at all times
Even you?

Calling someone "schizo" for having suspicions is sus. I've been gaslit enough times to know this lol
SAME TIMES 10000x YOU REDDITARDS ARE GOING BAKC TO YOUR SOY SITE