Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mirrors

UBERCEL

UBERCEL

-
Im heartbroken.

Every time I look into the mirror I stare at this ugly creature, it makes my stomach turn upside down, makes me wanna puke.

Every time I analyze my subhumanity I see more and more flaws.

How can such a creature exist, forget life on nightmare mode. My life is on fucking eat 10000 calories before you land from a jump from a building.

My life is on beat the world record 10 times blindfolded while someone is carving out your back with a knife, for a game I don't even know it's name yet.

Why can't I just sell my used up briefs for 50k like the whores nowadays.

Why can't I sit on a cake on Livestream and make a career out of it.

Why can't I settle for a betabuxx after I wasted all my youth.

My subhumanity has led me to analyze everyone's looks in public, how fucking awful is it to have someone stare at you just to analyze how blessed you are for being average. I can't just look at people normally anymore, I have memorized all the current discovered looks theories and I keep analyzing more and more.

Average people are so Superior to me.

I wish to be average one day, maybe in Valhalla.

Thanks for reading

I am so self-conscious I can't help myself but look at everything that reflects me to see if I am doing something wrong.
Thanks for reading
JFL if you think I read that.

I am so self-conscious I can't help myself but look at everything that reflects me to see if I am doing something wrong.

JFL if you think I read that.
It's okay man, no need to see more people suffering.
Ignorance is bliss, I wish I was still ignorant but somehow blackpilled

I'm sure you look beautiful in your own unique way.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyways.

jfl

UPDATE: I have just passed something reflective and I looked at it, such a disgusting lower third.
Borderline deformed

jfl
Beutiful in what way? I'm disgusting

I have a paper round and need to walk 3-5km every morning. At every house/car window I am looking at my reflection.

jfl

Beauty is subjective and some girl will think you look the best<3<3<3. Don't try to change it because it's just the way you are <3 Don't become those assholes who try to look attractive with muscles because they just have a small dick and are insecure <3 *gets wet* with their big cars they sure have small dicks *gets wetter* DoNT WORyY About IZT <3<3<3
I remember you said you aren't even ugly. Larp
No I am mirin myself but I am damn concious about it

Just dont look in mirrors theory

Beauty is subjective and some girl will think you look the best<3<3<3. Don't try to change it because it's just the way you are <3 Don't become those assholes who try to look attractive with muscles because they just have a small dick and are insecure <3 *gets wet* with their big cars they sure have small dicks *gets wetter* DoNT WORyY About IZT <3<3<3

No I am mirin myself but I am damn concious about it
Exactly, keep larping faggot
Just dont look in mirrors theory
I can't help it, mirrors and reflections are everywhere.
The problem is me

relatable, its over for us mirrors is pure sui fuel

Looking in the mirror every morning is hard