Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MIRRORS - anyone else avoid them?

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
1h 21m
I think between 9th - 12th grade I didn't look into any mirrors. If I was in a public restroom with a huge mirror, I would look down into the sink as I washed my hands.

Occasionally, I would be walking and the shiny glass exterior of a building would show me my reflection and ruin my day.

that-moment-when-you-look-in-the-mirror-and-realize-3107051.png

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I look into every reflective surface I encounter including car paint. I am always paranoid I might be looking subhuman

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I used to cry when I looked at mirrors

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
1h 31m
Depends on the mirror. Some will make me look extremely subhuman, some will make me look like a Chad. Such troll.

Zyros said:
I look into every reflective surface I encounter including car paint. I am always paranoid I might  be looking subhuman

I do the same. Such a hard habit to break.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

General of Incel Army
★★★★★
12d 1h 59m
Yeah I avoid looking at the mirror, having to look at my subhuman giant baby face is nightmare. Sometimes I look at it to remind how subhuman I am.

Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Zyros said:
I look into every reflective surface I encounter including car paint. I am always paranoid I might  be looking subhuman

Same, I also take out my phone and take picture of myself to analyse my face.

GunnaSecure

GunnaSecure

Recruit
★★★
1h 31m
CopingGymcel said:
Depends on the mirror. Some will make me look extremely subhuman, some will make me look like a Chad. 

Dude, if you look like a chad in some angles that means there's a chad under all that subhuman. Looksmax and escape this hell