Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mirror = cope?

• Thread starter Ascend2Chadpreet
  • Start date
A

Ascend2Chadpreet

Recruit
★★
In mirrors I look decent but in pictures I look like a subhuman monster

why is this?

It depends in which mirror I look. At Home I look normal in mirrors but outside I look ugly. And even outside it depends on which mirror I look, sometimes normal and sometimes uglier than I thought. Idk what to think about mirrors.

The only way to find out if you are ugly is to see what other women think of you or how they act etc. So for me im definitely ugly because im 23 and virgin

The mirrorpill destroyed me.

because your reflection is flipped to the left?
main-qimg-7c5633c50f6626c4897fd55443155de5-c.jpeg

REwk9N9.jpg

You don't really look like what you think you do with a mirror at home in good lighting, we all look much worse in person

At Home I look normal in mirrors but outside I look ugly. And even outside it depends on which mirror I look, sometimes normal and sometimes uglier than I thought. Idk what to think about mirrors
thats either lighting or distortion that makes you look different everytime. I have good lighting in my bathroom, so logically I look the best there.