Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Minor benefits if you want to be a marinecel

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
  1. You learn to defend yourself
  2. Foids are excluded from your platoon and have a different instructor all together.
  3. You can buy hookers and none of your mates will really care (because they probably are too since their wives cheated)
  4. Collective struggle and sense of brotherhood.
  5. The most based and honored branch
  6. If you get lucky you might encounter a female insurgent while in the combat zone... :feelsEhh:
  7. Shoot guns
  8. Apart of the most drunken, oversmoking and crazy branch.
  9. Don’t have to attend a man-shaming Sexual Assault course which every other branch has to.
  10. Feminism is getting worse in the civilian world.

Last edited:
Are you planning to be a burgerland marinecel?

Not strong enough for that unfortunately. 5'7 manlet with paper bones and wrists of a 12 year old, I've no business in the marine.

Are you planning to be a burgerland marinecel?
In a few months after boot camp
Not strong enough for that unfortunately. 5'7 manlet with paper bones and wrists of a 12 year old, I've no business in the marine.
The Air Force has a lot of scrawny airmen you could try there, maybe go for TACP or a job most women wouldn’t go for

"Anarchycel"
Anyways, good luck.
I went through military school and have a lot of family that was in. I already know I’m going to be treated like dogshit when I walk in. there really isn’t any way to prepare for a kick in the balls and I know basic training will be a massive kick in the balls

it’ll be worth it tho ngl

Tbh.

May join Royal navy.

BRB no foids.
BRB shoot guns.
BRB can die.
BRB can fly a plane.

Tfw your health to bad to join. :feelscry:

Tbh.

May join Royal navy.

BRB no foids.
BRB shoot guns.
BRB can die.
BRB can fly a plane.
I don’t know much about UK’s navy but if it’s anything like the US you might be mad as shit living on a boat for 9 months. Also you guys have no foids on your boats? From what I hear there’s always a few foids on the boat in the navy.
Semper Fi
Oorah

Fuck risking your life for normies

1. You learn to defend yourself
  2. Foids are excluded from your platoon and have a different instructor all together.
  3. You can buy hookers and none of your mates will really care (because they probably are too since their wives cheated)
  4. Collective struggle and sense of brotherhood.
  5. The most based and honored branch
  6. If you get lucky you might encounter a female insurgent while in the combat zone... :feelsEhh:
  7. Shoot guns
  8. Apart of the most drunken, oversmoking and crazy branch.
  9. Don’t have to attend a man-shaming Sexual Assault course which every other branch has to.
  10. Feminism is getting worse in the civilian world.

Jfl what combat zone has female insurgents? In Syria all the female insurgents are on the USA side the only ones I can think of are some commie larpers in south america and asia but USA does not have active marine operations there.

Jfl what combat zone has female insurgents? In Syria all the female insurgents are on the USA side the only ones I can think of are some commie larpers in south america and asia but USA does not have active marine operations there.
I was speaking in a broader context to include possible scenarios with more cucked countries. Realistically though your best chance is finding a foid in a sand hut and snuggling her

In Israel there are some although they don’t do anything they’re just there for show, and we’re never fighting Israel :cryfeels:

I was speaking in a broader context to include possible scenarios with more cucked countries. Realistically though your best chance is finding a foid in a sand hut and snuggling her

In Israel there are some although they don’t do anything they’re just there for show, and we’re never fighting Israel :cryfeels:

Even during WW2 USA issued strict anti-rape orders to all occupation forces in Asia and Europe. USA was always cucked in wars. Except in Vietnam. I think they let it slide there for a bit. But maybe that's more to do with the fact that there was no possible way anybody could prevent rape and war crimes in that conflict when most of it happened in isolated units deep behind enemy lines.