Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ministry of Propaganda

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Female streamers have an enormous impact on men turning them into simps, and activating their testosterone by literally posing in a bikini in front of millions of lustful eyes.

This is a secret weapon that could cause tremendous harm if used wrongly. And it might already be utilized. They ARE spreading the agenda already. What do you think happens to normie´s brains when a woman in a bikini tells them to worship the climate change cult? Short circuit. Source code changed. Shut down. Hacked.

This is a reminder to all of you.

The ones on top know more about you and how your brain works than you yourself do. Be careful when:

-Venturing through any news articles, even if they seem harmless and unrelated to politics
-Talking about the state of the world with anyone below 75
-Listening to/watching any streamers
-Visiting any soy subreddits or sites

Female streamers have an enormous impact on men turning them into simps, and activating their testosterone by literally posing in a bikini in front of millions of lustful eyes.

This is a secret weapon that could cause tremendous harm if used wrongly. And it might already be utilized. They ARE spreading the agenda already. What do you think happens to normie´s brains when a woman in a bikini tells them to worship the climate change cult? Short circuit. Source code changed. Shut down. Hacked.

This is a reminder to all of you.

The ones on top know more about you and how your brain works than you yourself do. Be careful when:

-Venturing through any news articles, even if they seem harmless and unrelated to politics
-Talking about the state of the world with anyone below 75
-Listening to/watching any streamers
-Visiting any soy subreddits or sites
Cuckmanity

- Kidnap sexy foids
- Tattoo blackpilled statements on their body
- Post pictures of them on instagram

And that's how we spread the blackpill :feelsthink:

- Kidnap sexy foids
- Tattoo blackpilled statements on their body
- Post pictures of them on instagram

And that's how we spread the blackpill :feelsthink:
As satire as it sounds, it would work

As satire as it sounds, it would work
300px-Modern_Problems_Require_Modern_Solutions.jpg

Used to be a blue-pilled simp for my hot high school oneitis who uploaded provocative photos and other instagram models too until she rejected me so bad and got my heart broken, and i realized her kind of women arent even that good when i started watching redpilled dating videos, I know im ugly and likely wont marry in this lifetime but how i view foids have changed so much. Ever since that day I began waking up to other issues too. It just really sucks that im not meant to have a wife because i inherited the wrong genetics.

Used to be a blue-pilled simp for my hot high school oneitis who uploaded provocative photos and other instagram models too until she rejected me so bad and got my heart broken, and i realized her kind of women arent even that good when i started watching redpilled dating videos, I know im ugly and likely wont marry in this lifetime but how i view foids have changed so much. Ever since that day I began waking up to other issues too. It just really sucks that im not meant to have a wife because i inherited the wrong genetics.
How bad was the rejection, brocel?

Good point, megabased galaxy brain post.