Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Minimum Looks Required to get a Subhuman Asian Girl in 2018

L

Lestat

Banned
-
https://broscience.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/ereidl.jpg

Its OGRE for Sub Chad white guys. U cant run just be white game on asian chicks anymore. even they only want white chad.

Even Chads are chasing after ugly Asian females now? I thought that only 0/10 bald fat neonazi American sexpats (who can't get white women) get Asian females.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This should be tagged as suicide fuel.

Not fair not fair not fair

What are asian men supposed to then, aren't they just incel by default now?

1 example out of literally billions.

The only thing it should be over for is OPs posting priviledges.

Inb4 cope.

Wtf? There are no minimum looks for a white guy to get an Asian gf. Any white guy could get an Asian gf today

BakaHapa said:
Even Chads are chasing after ugly Asian females now?  I thought that only 0/10  bald fat neonazi American sexpats (who can't get white women) get Asian females.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This should be tagged as suicide fuel.

Can you speak Japanese? You could always live in Japan because only1.75% of the population is made up of foreigners. (And most of these foreigners are korean)

Lestat said:
https://broscience.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/ereidl.jpg

Its OGRE for Sub Chad white guys. U cant run just be white game on asian chicks anymore. even they only want white chad.

In what world is she subhuman? She is quite hot.

CopingGymcel said:
In what world is she subhuman? She is quite hot.

I was thinking the sams thing

Facade said:
Can you speak Japanese? You could always live in Japan because only1.75% of the population is made up of foreigners. (And most of these foreigners are korean)

Can't speak Japanese. Also, a lot of Asian females may stay with hapas temporarily as their "White-lite" boyfriend, then eventually they will break up with them if they can find a white guy.

Sex tourism is a cope that creates more incels.

That's Jeff Seid, isn't it? Lol.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h5qPiDvTF4[/video]

BakaHapa said:
Can't speak Japanese. Also, a lot of Asian females may stay with hapas temporarily as their "White-lite" boyfriend, then eventually they will break up with them if they can find a white guy.

Holy shit that sounds terrible. That + 4'11 and a 2 inch dick is a serious disadvantage. It seems like you lost the genetic hapa lottery 

For example this guy is half korean but looks more white and is 1.78m tall. He gets many matches on tinder in Korea. It's really all about luck

51e46d4dbe83520fe75fbdb316313208b0c24273_00.jpg

CopingGymcel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

Could've just said yes instead of giving sui fuel tbh.

things that make you want to jump off a building

for the coping white guys above. I heard a number of asian women calling ugly below average short white guys subhuman and ewwwwwww.
Just be white game is literally over since like 2016.
U need to have a handsome face or above average at least to score asian women as a white guy.

Lestat said:
for the coping white guys above. I heard a number of asian women calling ugly below average short white guys subhuman and ewwwwwww.
U need to have a handsome face or above average at least to score asian women as a white guy.

Just be white in ASIA, it doesn't work on westernized Asian girls.

Actual minimum looks required to get a subhuman Asian Girl in 2018

Attachments

• Just be white.jpg
    Just be white.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 187
W E A R E A L L F U C K E D

(or not, as the case may be)

CopingGymcel said:
Lestat said:
Just be white in ASIA, it doesn't work on westernized Asian girls.

Nothing works in America unless you're either a completely NT 6/10 normie with a social circle, or Chad.

kkt6 said:
Not fair not fair not fair

What are asian men supposed to then, aren't they just incel by default now?

Yeah, pretty much.

Lol, she's definitely not subhuman. I'd smash a bunch of times but wouldn't ltr.

QuantumDummy said:
Lol, she's definitely not subhuman. I'd smash a bunch of times but wouldn't ltr.

C O P E.

QuantumDummy said:
CopingGymcel said:
QuantumDummy said:
C O P E.

Shes a 6.

Ironic that the best gymcels get twink haircuts. Must be staring at other dudes bending over all day.

CopingGymcel said:

Lol at this random sui fuel.

JFL if you think the Gigachad Jeff Seid has to settle for anything.

Yet I get called fakecel for being white, JFL