Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Minimal Femcel standards

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I found this interesting image:

Screenshot 20220526 144017

These are the unironic minimal standards that toiletcels maintain, they can get casual with Chad's :chad:, they just refuse to do so because they know that it would fuck up their ability to pair bond. The existence of toiletcels and how many of our memes they share with us actually convinces me that it's a bad idea to tell your toilet friends about Blackpill ideas, because that would only cause them to raise their standards.

My image of a typical toiletcel is a Sub-5 toilet that feels entitled to the Chaddest Chad that ever Chads, yet still wants him to somehow be a virgin, devote all of his life and love to her, provide all of his resources to him, be "tall" (whatever the local definition of that word is), and agree with all of her Radfem politics.

The funny thing about toiletcels (or "Femcels") is that their problems have the same psycho-biological origins as ours, namely female Hypergamy run amok. We can't find any partner because of constantly rising standards, toiletcels can't find a partner because their own Hypergamy has gone through the roof.

Obviously, a toiletcel is a walking oxymoron, the closest they have to us is mentalceldom as their own idealised Chad-only sexuality prevents them from getting laid. Meanwhile we have real tangible things that prevent us from getting laid with literally 100% of the female human population.

I know, nothing here is new, but that one image just basically sums up toiletcels better than anything else. Whenever someone argues that they exist I'd just show them this image and laugh their arguments off.

Also notice how the tall brown guy still has blue eyes, toilets do not like non-blue eyes at all. This is how Terrence Howard, despite his miniest of mini-dicks became an African-American sex icon, because he has light grey eyes. Toilets would rather have a light-eyed man with a tiny dick than a brown-eyed man with a huge one. :blackpill:

It's over for us browneyescels. :cryfeels:

Also notice how the tall brown guy still has blue eyes, toilets do not like non-blue eyes at all. This is how Terrence Howard, despite his miniest of mini-dicks became an African-American sex icon, because he has light grey eyes. Toilets would rather have a light-eyed man with a tiny dick than a brown-eyed man with a huge one. :blackpill:

It's over for us browneyescels. :cryfeels:
i have green grey eyes where do i fit in? :shock:

Lmao I laughed so hard:lul::lul:

Femcels deserve to be raped.

toiletcels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Anyway there is no such thing as a femcel they are basically 'not-good-enough-for-chad-women'. But even that is not true. They can easily get a chad to fuck them if they want to he just won't commit to a relationship.

It always amuses me of women complaining about being pumped n dumped. Like it's something negative. It's a two-way transaction. You both have fun, you both have sex yet men are pinned as the bad guys in that scenario even though it's literally a fun time for both. Must have something to do with women wanting long term relationships I guess (with chad only).

Whatever. Fuck those cunts they are pissing me off, they don't know the first thing about being unwanted. I can't even fucking date a 0/10 foid while this stupid bitches complaining of not getting a athlete chadlite to commit to them while there are hundreds of men that would. Fuck them useless waste of space.

Well I mean, they inadvertently admit that they only like Chad but they just can't get one.

Femcels only like chad, water is wet, sky is blue.

Also, I recognise the person who made that art. https://www.deviantart.com/greenteacel

Self-admitted femcel who posts on FDS. And foids say that FDS isn't a femcel sub, lmao.

Even if you're joking OP, this is how you get retards living their lives through memes saying shit like "you need to be a Chad to fuck landwhales in current year". Stop taking some subhuman memers on reddit seriously.

Even if you're joking OP, this is how you get retards living their lives through memes saying shit like "you need to be a Chad to fuck landwhales in current year". Stop taking some subhuman memers on reddit seriously.

Yeah. Some time ago there was some stupid cunts on this forum who were saying if you were under 8/10 its over for you. Fuck all this stupid cunts. As long as you are above average or even average 5/10 you can get a gf if you looksmaxx.

Meanwhile if you are just ugly then you are ugly you know when you know. There is not much you can do about it other than some extreme measures like surgery etc.

Yeah. Some time ago there was some stupid cunts on this forum who were saying if you were under 8/10 its over for you. Fuck all this stupid cunts. As long as you are above average or even average 5/10 you can get a gf if you looksmaxx.

Meanwhile if you are just ugly then you are ugly you know when you know. There is not much you can do about it other than some extreme measures like surgery etc.
Exactly. If you're a 5/10 and NT, you're good to go, especially if you're white or black. They make stupid memes like the ones in OP to bait incels on this forum. None of them actually have these standards and even if they do, actual normal non-redditor women don't. And that's all that matters.

How are the people in FDS incel? They all are there because they fucked chad and he didn't commit

Bait image by some femcel cunt, imo femcels are sub 3 because even 3 can find a regular normie and not be an angry cunt and yeah she wanted to draw an white guy but didnt not to seem like white worshiper and racist.

Bait image by some femcel cunt, imo femcels are sub 3 because even 3 can find a regular normie and not be an angry cunt and yeah she wanted to draw an white guy but didnt not to seem like white worshiper and racist.
there are limbless foids that are married with kids.