Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mini story of my past 3 years since becoming black pilled

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Now when ive become blackpilled the past 3,5 years, ive truly come to understand how i was USED not just by the state through Praktik (work apprenticeship - Slavery), but also by my own close relatives. Working for my father in his yard cutting hedges etc, mowing the lawn again and again, working at my uncles farm, for a wage sure, but what is a wage, but a way to make incels content with money over women.. Im ashamed of myself rly. The last time i slaved away for NOTHING for 6 months at the local food market was april-oct 2018. All i got for it was a reference, a note saying i did good job. woopdedoo. SLAVERY SLAAAAAAAAAAVEEEERRYYYYYY. Never again. I was 25 when i got blackpilled and said never again. 25 years too late. Not to mention the 9 months (3/year) of "work practice" they put us through in high school at elderly homes.

Ive broken it off with my slave driving family, all but my father who i have to keep in touch with for the chance of an inheritance, not to would just be illogical. The small chance of one day maybe being able, through that connection to move into a house instead of living in this cattlebox called an apartment. If boomer parents truly cared for their children, theyd move out to an apartment themselves and give it to their son. They had their 40-50-60 years of house living alrdy.

You´d have more luck talking sense into a teenager rascal than a boomer father. Their minds are fucked up. I agree with varg vikernes when he made a video explaining this, that boomer parents are holding on to their houses which they got through their own better living conditions and inheritance through THEIR parents, but now for the first time in western history, they let their children live in cramped claustrophobic 38m2 apartments with immigrants, elderly, 40 yr old beckys with ear deafening dogs as neighbours. It´s like guantanamo torture.

Oh, i was thrown out from both my mums and my dads house (they both have their own) for not working. They couldnt stand watching me neet. I couldnt take the humiliation anymore, so i started neeting and they threw me out. Talk about parents who only think of their kids (i have a wagie brother) as tools for propping up their pension. The world would have been better off literally if they died in a car accident or something a few years back. They contribute nothing to the world now. In fact, literally all they do is keep me on hold on my own life.

Last edited:
Volunteering is literally slavery, I hated that work experience bullshit they made you do in school, basically they are brainwashing children to think it's normal or even "virtuous" to do labour for absolutely nothing in return JFL. Raising the next generation of cogs in the machine

Volunteering is literally slavery, I hated that work experience bullshit they made you do in school, basically they are brainwashing children to think it's normal or even "virtuous" to do labour for absolutely nothing in return JFL. Raising the next generation of cogs in the machine
The only reason i continued into my early 20s was because of threats of various forms from my parents and the state. But they have given up now. thank god.

Maybe your father will be tragically murdered under mysterious circumstances and you will inherit your blood right sooner than anticipated. Maybe both your parents will be targeted and your Uncle's farm will be destroyed and nearby competitors will be implicated due to letters they left at your uncle's farm. They'll deny it of course but finding letters threatening your uncle prior to his farm being destroyed would definitely make them prime suspects, especially if the letter contents indicated threatening the entire family. That's all hypothetical of course.

It is the fathers job to GIVE (match up through connections with his friends/relatives daughters) his sons a wife each. As it is in 100.0% of normal natural societies. Arranged marriage is the norm in civilization. Its not up to the son to find his own. But sweden is its very own special kind of cucked place. Theres stories even of how young men had to go to the girls home and play songs like in cuck movies outside of her window to prove himself etc in the 1800s even. Arranged marriage hasnt been a thing in sweden since the 1700s or something

Last edited:
ur not bl pilled enough.. wage working is slavery if u do it prior to having been given a wife at least. Your just the tool of the chads of society.

In the new pretty bad tv series The man who fell from earth with blackies in the main roles, the alien says something pretty based and logical to the elderly father of the main woman of the show: " why are u alive?, u serve no purpose and u only weigh your daughter down". THe father answers: "He´s right you know, im only a burden to my daughter" - This is true for MANY parent-child relationships nowdays in the west. They put the future of their children on hold for their own selfish means.

ur not bl pilled enough.. wage working is slavery if u do it prior to having been given a wife at least. Your just the tool of the chads of society.
Yes waging is slavery too but at the minimum you get some $$$ for copes, volunteering gives nothing.