Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mini panic attacks

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★★
Anyone else get mini panic attacks like heavy breathing, feeling a weight on your shoulder, cold shudder, eyes almost getting teary etc. from time to time realizing how deep of a hole they put themselves in and how over it is?

Funny that you mention it, i get the same symptoms as you discribed at a daily basis. They first occured around December last year, i thought it was the usual "christmas - blues" lonely people like me experience, but i didn't stopped at all.

Well, i guess it's all my untreated mental problems, i probably will abbadon my refusal to get therapy.

The attacks are also pretty random in terrms of time and duration. The only thing i can do to relieve myself is by smoking weed.

Yes, often at night with rapid heartbeat.

Panic attacks happen when you feel trapped in a situation you can't escape. I've had them starting at 10-11 years old by living in hellish conditions in a favela with negligent 80 IQ parents for long periods of time, no way out. Had to endure having panic attacks every other day for living among animals and the bloodthirst of the journalism on TV, and that lasted three years or so. My last one was almost seven years ago.

The first thing you need to know is that panic attacks are states of insanity, so don't take any thoughts at face value and dismantle all the neuroses coming out of it. I know it's hard to focus in the situation, but be in a good position and ask what could be causing you to panic at the moment and why. Analyze it and metrify their magnitude with comparisons. Do it with all the possibilities that arise until you calm down after realizing what they were. It's a Socratic Method applied to yourself.

Last edited:
Yeah cause i have really bad anxiety

Panic attacks happen when you feel trapped in a situation you can't escape. I've had them starting at 10-11 years old by living in hellish conditions in a favela with negligent 80 IQ parents for long periods of time, no way out. Had to endure having panic attacks every other day for living among animals and the bloodthirst of the journalism on TV, and that lasted three years or so. My last one was almost seven years ago.

The first thing you need to know is that panic attacks are states of insanity, so don't take any thoughts at face value and dismantle all the neuroses coming out of it. I know it's hard to focus in the situation, but be in a good position and ask what could be causing you to panic at the moment and why. Do it with all the possibilities that arise until you calm down after realizing what they were. It's a Socratic Method applied to yourself.
For me it's just a physical feeling. I don't have much thoughts when it happens. Just a "fuck I'm really 27 and never even spoke to a girl longer than 30 seconds" moment.

For me it's just a physical feeling. I don't have much thoughts when it happens. Just a "fuck I'm really 27 and never even spoke to a girl longer than 30 seconds" moment.
"fuck I'm really 27 and never even spoke to a girl longer than 30 seconds"
You're so stupid you don't realize this is a train of thought made by your mind that needs to be reality tested, the loose ends are causing you somatic distress as your body is warning there is something killing you. That's the function of pain.
So ask yourself, for each of those:
- Is this sentence hyperbolical or truthful? (if the former, state reality and don't feed your thoughts about it);
- Why do I place so much value on these concepts?;
- If that's so, then what can I do with my life based on those values that better my situation?

Neuroses are miscalibrated values, so finding all concepts you value the most (aka yourself) through those exercises vanquishes them.

"fuck I'm really 27 and never even spoke to a girl longer than 30 seconds"
You're so stupid you don't realize this is a train of thought made by your mind that needs to be reality tested, the loose ends are causing you somatic distress as your body is warning there is something killing you. That's the function of pain.
So ask yourself, for each of those:
- Is this sentence hyperbolical or truthful? (if the former, state reality and don't feed your thoughts about it);
- Why do I place so much value on these concepts?;
- If that's so, then what can I do with my life based on those values that better my situation?

Neuroses are miscalibrated values, so finding all concepts you value the most (aka yourself) through those exercises vanquishes them.
Are you questioning wether that's actually true? I've never spoken to a girl longer than 30 seconds, and that's an optimistic guess.

And of course I'm trying to improve.

Are you questioning wether that's actually true? I've never spoken to a girl longer than 30 seconds, and that's an optimistic guess.

And of course I'm trying to improve.
I'm not telling a mindless platitude. I'm telling you to follow these steps, as you clearly couldn't overcome such a petty negative emotion by yourself, so you can improve. Your trial is ineffective, you implied so by making this thread.