Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting mini foid tried to rub her sex life on my face

codingcel

codingcel

clownmaxxing in this clownworld
★★
My brother gives tution classes and one day he wasn't available so I was forced to teach the kids, there I found out that this 16 yrs old hot minifoid has already started slutting around! She was in a relationship with one boy in the tuition!

And to make things worse they had the audacity to hold each other's hand infront of me, I was dying inside. But this doesn't stopped there, I was teaching them about growth of population and she asked my "how" do the population boom so much during industrial revolution, she wanted to make fun of me, I ofcourse brushed aside the question.

Her little sister knows all about it but she's also a whore at such young age, both sisters loves to tease me. I wish I could slap the shit out of them.

Everyone can sense that you are an incel, even children.

@HopeCopeRope

Wow, handholding. I'm sure they did a crazy sex act like that just to mock you specifically. :feelsseriously:

Sucks to be u, GrAYcel

tell her to suck your cock for a perfect grade! :feelsthink:

There's nothing more suifuel than being an old incel and having to interact with sexually active people half your age or even less.

capitalize the first letter of every word and this post becomes the title of a JAV movie

Try harder IT your post is really obivious at wanting to make us look bad.

lol @ thinking foids are virgins after 14

I remember riding in a car with a female coworker through the city and she literally pointed out six different houses that she slept around with guys in within a twenty block radius, had everything I could do not to scream in anger.

"And in that house right there, I fucked this guy. Yeah, you can say I'm familiar with the neighborhood."

"Oh, and right over there is one of my ex boyfriends."

*Autistic screeching intensifies*

Last edited:
Wow, handholding. I'm sure they did a crazy sex act like that just to mock you specifically. :feelsseriously:
I'm not from the degenerate west but from a third world shithole with conservative culture and relationships/hand-holding isn't common here so it was suifuel experience for me.
Try harder IT your post is really obivious at wanting to make us look bad.
Low iq
give her a personal demonstration in her mouth
Tbh I have a crush on her little sister.

Last edited: