Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Mindless Self Indulgence

I do not like any of these songs

Stop postmaxxing

truecel song about ED

CrappyLittleDemo

@Retardinator their demo from 1997 looks pretty cool, especially the last two tracks

just learned of this band because of encountering this AMV made based on track 6
edgiest music I have ever heard ngl
makes every other punk band seem like cowardly cucks by comparison
only band who came close to this edgy was Mystic Knights of the Oingo Boingo with a song Danny Elfman sang

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9pHurZR5RY

90s actually had a counterculture it's amazing
nothing like this in the last 20 years

Last edited:
View attachment 717641
@Retardinator their demo from 1997 looks pretty cool, especially the last two tracks

View attachment 717642

just learned of this band because of encountering this AMV made based on track 6
edgiest music I have ever heard ngl
makes every other punk band seem like cowardly cucks by comparison
only band who came close to this edgy was Mystic Knights of the Oingo Boingo with a song Danny Elfman sang
the lyrics to that song are here:

90s actually had a counterculture it's amazing
nothing like this in the last 20 years
counter culture would mean being against the system

Zoomers never created anything from their own. They just consume. All modern subcultures, including all this alt-punk nonsense is just fake counterculture made by corporations. A psyops.

talking about 5yo panty shots seems against the system otherwise we'd be hearing more of it
that's what I'm saying. True counterculture doesn't exist anymore

that's what I'm saying. True counterculture doesn't exist anymore
maybe it does and we just have't heard of it because it's too obscure? I never heard of MSI until today because I mostly avoided music stuff, i generally need a good music video or AMV to engage my attention enough

any thoughts on Ladybeard's songs? I'm not sure if he's parodying weeaboos or japan or trannys but it seems to work

any thoughts on Ladybeard's songs? I'm not sure if he's parodying weeaboos or japan or trannys but it seems to work
I just found out about him because of you jfl

Fear of god is the first stage of gaining wisdom