Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL MINCED MEAT IS TASTY AF AND EASY TO STEAL KEK . YOU HAVE TO TAKE " IN THIS WORLD !

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★
stealing groceries becomes more Common for me , in that Market iam there are No Sirens that can Trigger via Markers on Products , so im good.

YOU SHOULD LOOT WHAT YOU CAN LOOT WITH A HIGH SUCSESS RATE .

Having Morals for Groceries in a World like this With Inflation and a Huge discrepance in wealth , IS cucked.

People would Steal left right and center If they wont Get caught , Nothing will ever come to you , you have to take or get it.

Stealing Bigger Things however ( Like PCs etc ) is to obvious and will get you punished. Proving again that people arent afraid of the Steal itself but the consequences of their Action ( jail / punishment )

Anyways If you know you can get away with some Shit , do It. there is No reason , Not to in this Scam of a World.

stealing from the shops is based and you should do it whenever possible. What kind of retards pays for shit when stealing is an option

stealing from the shops is based and you should do it whenever possible. What kind of retards pays for shit when stealing is an option
Yes getting expensive food Is based that way , Most people dont Care either the ones do are Retards that cant Mind their Own Business. Just make Sure there arent many Shop workers " Roaming around.

stealing groceries becomes more Common for me , in that Market iam there are No Sirens that can Trigger via Markers on Products , so im good.

YOU SHOULD LOOT WHAT YOU CAN LOOT WITH A HIGH SUCSESS RATE .

Having Morals for Groceries in a World like this With Inflation and a Huge discrepance in wealth , IS cucked.

People would Steal left right and center If they wont Get caught , Nothing will ever come to you , you have to take or get it.

Stealing Bigger Things however ( Like PCs etc ) is to obvious and will get you punished. Proving again that people arent afraid of the Steal itself but the consequences of their Action ( jail / punishment )

Anyways If you know you can get away with some Shit , do It. there is No reason , Not to in this Scam of a World.
"Let me just create an entire thread admit to a crime, on a website monitored by government authorities, because I'm such an attention whore?"

I lost my hands because of stealing minced meat!

I'm not handsome anymore. I wish I had some hands...

This message typed by my nose, was.

"Let me just create an entire thread admit to a crime, on a website monitored by government authorities, because I'm such an attention whore?"
Crime ? Thats childs Garden . I might delve into the dipshit Site of things and sell xanax / drugs but im to non NT for that.

I dont want my fair Share after i worked Like a retard and approach 55 years old. i want my Shit now But thats wishfull thinking , kek

Only do this in first world tho. If you try this in Brasil or some shit you will get your eyes gouged out with a rusty spoon or some other brutal favela-tier punishment.

I was too high-inhib to steal from the Target in Nicolet Mall.

fucking nigger :feelshaha: