Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mimimum requirement to get laid in 2018

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Men

-Height : 6'0"+
-Face : 6+
-jacked
-100k+/month
-Extroverted
-wrist : 7"+

Optionals:
-play team Sports
-Can drive
-can play instruments
-Handy skills
-street smarts
-can fight

Women
- be slim 
- not deformed

SUPERCEL said:
- be slim
- not deformed

Pigwoman Tinder Experiment proves that even this is untrue.

I find fat girls hot but not obese.

I am 160 lb and I’ll fuck a 150lb girl

Minimum requirements for females to get laid in 2018:

Actual numbers are just being taller than 5’6 and having a 4+ face. Being jacked doesn’t matter, prettyboy chads with no muscle slay. Being rich doesn’t matter, poor/prospectless chads like meeks slay. Being extroverted isn’t a necessity as long as you’re still close enough to NT.

-Height : 6'0"+
-Face : 6+

rest are cope.

also women: just exist

KV- said:
Actual numbers are just being taller than 5’6 and having a 4+ face. Being jacked doesn’t matter, prettyboy chads with no muscle slay. Being rich doesn’t matter, poor/prospectless chads like meeks slay. Being extroverted isn’t a necessity as long as you’re still close enough to NT.

Those are landwhales' minimum requirements, but not nearly enough to fuck a smooth-skinned, slim, young lady whose face doesn't look like it got hit by a sledgehammer

Cope.

Truth is non subhuman socially apt males will keep on getting laid, as they always did.

Told here before and will continue to tell: repeating that incel population is bigger than it actually is will not make it so.

Stop coping. The average guy gets laid. We incels are the scum of the Earth. Do you understand that? You are pathetic, genetic trash. Get that through your fucking head.

Framecel222 said:
Stop coping. The average guy gets laid. We incels are the scum of the Earth. Do you understand that? You are pathetic, genetic trash. Get that through your fucking head.

Cope.

Framecel222 said:

Then do something about it. I'm pissed off too, but that doesn't mean I won't go down without a fight.

VLÖ said:
Then do something about it. I'm pissed off too, but that doesn't mean I won't go down without a fight.

I am doing something about it, but in the meantime I'm not gonna pretend that most guys are in the same boat as me.

dick 6+ or she will escape when u take ur pants off

Sparky said:
I’d say it’s more like:
Height- 5”10+ (because 5”10 guys can fraud 6ft and get away with it)
Face- 7+
Job- 6 figures (but the job needs high S so either a physician or a lawyer)

You forgot Engineer.

Sparky said:
SUPERCEL said:
You forgot Engineer.
Engineers don’t get the respect they deserve. They’re venerable amongst those in academia but most roastie just think of them as the people who fix their boiler lol.

LULZ @ENGINEER=PLUMBER
So,what about theoretical physics prof like Niel de grasse,Stephen HAwking and Kaku status
Since interstellar made them sound mainstream to the normies?

Sparky said:
SUPERCEL said:
LULZ @ENGINEER=PLUMBER
So,what about theoretical physicist professors and sheitz?
I’m talking about what the general public see as respectable as roasties are known for their sheep mentality.
Physicians and Lawyers are the top two that come up. Engineering isn’t really that prestigous outside of people in academia.
This

Face 8+ should be all that's needed-
I saw manlet, bald guys, different ethnics, and one fat dude (who was asian and balding as well) all get girls.
What they had in common? Faces that could easily belong to a model. Tough to be fair the fat dude probably jsut had luck that his face was mostly fat free.
Everything else, like being tall or jacked or loaded are bonuses that can distinguish you from other 8+, but the main attractor is the face.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back