Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Millions of men has died protecting females.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Females especially feminists are extremely ungrateful for how much men have suffered to protect females. Throughout history millions of men has died protecting women and children just think of all the wars there has been not only the modern ones with firearms but previous wars too where men fought against men with swords, spears, etc. back then the men must have experienced horrible agonizing deaths by getting stabbed to death not just a bullet to the brain no they suffered to protect the women and children.

Not just in wars but go back tens of thousands of years or hundred thousand years when we were hunter and gathers, there were certain roles each gender to get the most out of both genders uses.The men had to hunt and protect the women and children with their lives if they were attacked by animals or other humans too and I am sure those women back then were perfectly fine with the role they had been assigned in their community or family to care for the children, prepare the food the men hunted and also making clothes etc. I don´t think females back then was yearning to take a sword or a spear and head to war against foes and most likely die to an agonizing death in the process.

Yep, and we get shit in return.

For centuries men have valued females.
And what did we get?
Hypergamous feminists that aren't statisfied with anything.
Fuck them.

Yes but it's men protecting women from other men. You can honestly blame this on human nature, and a man's willingness to protect loved ones.

JFL at Whiteknights

Pussy and money is what rules in this world.

I am not hardwired.

And this is why you never help females. If they a target for an attack, just black knight-assist the attacker.

That’s the brutal truth. Women are more valuable than men. If you kill a bunch of men they can easily be replaced as long the as one man has sex with hundreds of woman. If you kill a bunch of women it will impact the human race. That’s why men are considered disposable corpses. They are seen as workers in the ant colony while women are the queen. In danger women and children evacuate first while men go last. There are tons of women abuse shelter while there’s none for men. If a disaster happened everyone will talk about the women and children but not the men.

I won't respect women.

Biggest mistake in history was giving equality and power to women.

"K thanks, now go sit in the corner while I fuck chad I just met"