Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Millions Of Foids Are Cheating

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Millions of foids are cheating their partners. Most of the foids are professional at cheating. Only a little of them are getting caught. If you ask: "If millions of foids are cheating, aren't they cheat with men?". My answer is simple; they cheat with %10 of men who have big penis. Foids do not enjoy anything smaller than 7 inches. This is their nature. Medieval age men were based. They didn't give rights to foids. They knew that if foids have rights, they will start chaos and destroy the cycle of humanity.

Dudes get cucked by Chad. Even if I end up ascending. It will probably happen to me.

Dudes get cucked by Chad. Even if I end up ascending. It will probably happen to me.
Based tbh. If someway I manage to get a gf, I'll still be suspicious because of my looks.

Based tbh. If someway I manage to get a gf, I'll still be suspicious because of my looks.
If She cheats. Dumb Her instantly. She's as good as dead to you then.

Just be yourself :foidSoy:

I want to cuck someone so hard