Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Millions of Americans can't afford rent and food due to Corona.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
that's multinationals' ceos greed taking over ever since Bush presidency.
tfu on @FastBananaCEO

Let the collapse begin.

And yet the Trump administration is handing out corporate welfare for big business, you couldn’t make this shit up. Even the cruise industry has been bailed out and they don’t even hire American citizens.

You have not seen anything yet.

Spanish flu had that gigantic death toll in the second wave. Very easy to understand: without a cure and a vaccine, covid has the potential to infect 80% of the population, with 0.4% of deaths. As long as it does not infect the 80%, or a vaccine / cure appears, the covid will not stop.

Given that the population does not want to quarantine, nothing will prevent the covid from reaching a death peak even more gigantic than the peak observed now. There is the potential to see bodies accumulating on the streets as seen in the Spanish flu.

Meanwhile, the deficit is growing at a frightening rate. A new major depression is coming.

Spanish flu had that gigantic death toll in the second wave. Very easy to understand: without a cure and a vaccine, covid has the potential to infect 80% of the population, with 0.4% of deaths. As long as it does not infect the 80%, or a vaccine / cure appears, the covid will not stop.

Given that the population does not want to quarantine, nothing will prevent the covid from reaching a death peak even more gigantic than the peak observed now. There is the potential to see bodies accumulating on the streets as seen in the Spanish flu.

Meanwhile, the deficit is growing at a frightening rate. A new major depression is coming.
Especially since from what my mom who's a nurse says, nurses are quitting in droves due to how bad the conditions are. I know we like to make all those nurses dancing and memeing but it's really bad in the hospitals right now.

You ruin the economy or you let the virus spread, it’s a double edged sword.

I'm not one of those

You ruin the economy or you let the virus spread, it’s a double edged sword.
Wrong. You can keep the economy going without spreading the virus as long as it adapts to the new reality.

All you would need to do would be to reduce taxes drastically, break down barriers for new businesses to appear, in particular, applications to deliver home purchases, deregulate industries that manufacture masks and PPE'S to have a greater supply of these products for the population, allow private individuals to test to detect infected and isolate them and other coping and rehabilitation measures.

But they are not going to do that. They are too psychopathic to think about it. Then, the virus will spread and the economy will be destroyed...

Wrong. You can keep the economy going without spreading the virus as long as it adapts to the new reality.

All you would need to do would be to reduce taxes drastically, break down barriers for new businesses to appear, in particular, applications to deliver home purchases, deregulate industries that manufacture masks and PPE'S to have a greater supply of these products for the population, allow private individuals to test to detect infected and isolate them and other coping and rehabilitation measures.

But they are not going to do that. They are too psychopathic to think about it. Then, the virus will spread and the economy will be destroyed...
Jews make money off our suffering so they don’t care.

Let them die. They are setting up the non-essentials as a separate elite estate. That is how the old regimes in france and russia fell.

My solution:

no lock down, no changes except low taxes, less regulation

dig mass graves and throw boomer's and bodies in them, carry on like nothing happened

pay the young to take out the trash (boomers)

Welcome to capitalism.

My solution:

no lock down, no changes except low taxes, less regulation

dig mass graves and throw boomer's and bodies in them, carry on like nothing happened

pay the young to take out the trash (boomers)
You have my vote young man!

They should just learn to code

Fuck yeah. This is what I've been waiting for - societal collapse and chaos

Thank god I don't live in america

America - land of the free, home of the sick.

I look forward to mass destruction in the streets. I'll probably live out my days innawoods and just light marshmallows and hot dogs over a globe I splash with gasoline as a symbolic gesture.

They should just learn to code
Giphy

Infinite IQ post. As you said though, Kikes and their government pawns would never allow that