Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Millions attempt to use horse pain-reliever to treat Covid, end up with stomach cramps

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
Just preempting the journos and their headlines. How long do you think it will be before the FDA pulls Aspirin from store shelves and makes it prescription only?

Asprin overdoses caused the hemorrhagic bleeding of (((Spanish flu)))! It was considered a miracle drug...

I take aspirin daily for my :heart:

I take aspirin daily for my :heart:
Guess what. On the heels of the news that taking aspirin protects against Covid, an (((influential U.S. panel of experts))) is reversing course on decades of advice and now recommending that you should not take aspirin to prevent heart disease.

Everyone can see what's happening here, right?

Didn't the same thing happen with Ivermectin?
Nothing new here tbh, sheeple won't care

Just preempting the journos and their headlines. How long do you think it will be before the FDA pulls Aspirin from store shelves and makes it prescription only?

Guess what. On the heels of the news that taking aspirin protects against Covid, an (((influential U.S. panel of experts))) is reversing course on decades of advice and now recommending that you should not take aspirin to prevent heart disease.

Everyone can see what's happening here, right?
Idk, ask your homies in big pharma since you're one of (((them)))

Stop using echos, you have been exposed.

I'm not homies with Sabbatean-Frankists.

You irl

I dunno, I'm thinking that might be you. You sound like an ADL infiltrator astroturfing as an anti-Semite. It's happened before.
Typical Jew tactic: Calling somebody infiltrator. Nobody falls for your tricks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back