Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Millionaire twitch streamer takes the teen love pill

I don't get how streamers make so much money, subs don't add up to that much

@BlkPillPres will probably comment on how he isn't taking advantage of his fame and money to ascend.

They pay streamers for ads? That's crazy
The ads pay the site to use on the site and then gives a cut to the streamers the ads are hosted on, it's the exact same as on YouTube

I don't get why he won't just sleep with one of his fans now. Having a foid being a fan of you sounds even better than her "loving" you so I don't understand this whiny bitches problem. He should just make the most out of his life now instead of thinking back on mindless football Chads and stupid foids from his highschool. If anything he should just keep flexing on these bastards.

@BlkPillPres will probably comment on how he isn't taking advantage of his fame and money to ascend.
He literally said:
"Yes I could have had sex with some fans or girls who were just interested in me for the money or "fame" but I just can't."

He's volcel.

There is no "Teen Love Pill", just egotistical morons that obsess over some dream or standard that they'll never get, and refuse to grow up and start living life based on the hand they were dealt. He was ironically dealt a pretty great hand, is likely a 6 figure earner at this point, and he is still choosing to obsess over shit he can't change instead of simply living life.

LARP. whoever wrote this most certainly posts here or IT

His story sounds fake: look at him he's being extremely specific here and you think as a celebrity he would say nothing about the party? He even describes his car, tons of stuff.

Me myself a normal guy, not a celebrity; even I wouldn't write in such detail, he can get doxxed any time

He created this bullshit fake persona on reddit so people pay attention to him and give him attention and ask for promotions

he would be right, money can help incels ascend tremendously
personal trainer, good healthy food, health products, beauty products, access to safe surgery with good results, NT classes, etc.

Jfl sUcEsS aNd mOnEy iS nOoOtTt. Le iMpoRtAnT , eXtRavAgAnZa gRaCiE"

The ridiculousness of some people man . KEK.

@Mecoja @Lux @The Abyss @Rimiru @HamsterCel @lonelycurry26 @Intellau_Celistic @lemon21 @BlkPillPres

His story sounds fake: look at him he's being extremely specific here and you think as a celebrity he would say nothing about the party? He even describes his car, tons of stuff.

Me myself a normal guy, not a celebrity; even I wouldn't write in such detail, he can get doxxed any time

He created this bullshit fake persona on reddit so people pay attention to him and give him attention and ask for promotions
Yeah I agree.

Jfl sUcEsS aNd mOnEy iS nOoOtTt. Le iMpoRtAnT , eXtRavAgAnZa gRaCiE"

The ridiculousness of some people man . KEK.

@Mecoja @Lux @The Abyss @Rimiru @HamsterCel @lonelycurry26 @Intellau_Celistic @lemon21 @BlkPillPres
I envy him a lot, with 100k per year in my country i could live for like 10 years comfortably

Retard could just lie his ass off i would

Serious guys, success and money won't make anything better

nigga you gay
if I had millions of dollars I'd live in a palace in SEA and be married to 5 different 16yo virgins all sucking my dick at once

this guy isn't incel he's just a homosexual

LARP, but once again reddit proves they have cognitive dissonance.

I envy him a lot, with 100k per year in my country i could live for like 10 years comfortably
These hypocrits that are ignorant to their Own Luck and Fortune man..

100k a year would Be more Then enough for me thats Like over 8,5k a month