Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Millie Brown the puke painter, "I puke arts and crafts and shit, teehee"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
So basically this whore is an artist, what she does is she drinks colored soymilk and pukes, and voila!! there is an art. She has been also featured in lady gaga music video.

Millie-Brown_s10.jpg
Yhakt5hQ7GI2l_4Si841FHz16rihMm4LlmK_E9YJ8llqlNsyM7FJoSSz2Xpl-DTIbgQuFRmmJpAt9YghjYh0V0A91lCaw2Et2BZriQh4XYSCmHqKpbPfQWr3f_9EXGP5V_O0Cv-tvai5HB_ujULh6rkrekc=w530-h318-p

Cutting edge artist, Millie Brown, began pushing the boundaries of the art world after becoming sick - literally - of using more traditional methods of painting. The eccentric artist - whose unique work features in Ripley’s Believe it or Not! - uses a selection of dyed soy milk in a mixture of colours which she then swallows at various intervals, one at a time, before vomiting it onto a white canvas.

Millie Brown says:
Millie said 'I don’t eat for two days prior to performing so that I clean my stomach of any food, that way the only liquid that comes up is beautiful and of pure colour.

She has been considered as an avant garde drip painting artist:
Although some find the Londoner’s work somewhat hard to swallow, the artist has received positive recognition with critics comparing her to that of abstract expressionist, Jackie Pollock, who was known for his unique style of drip painting.

Read the full story here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...style-splatter-paintings-Lady-Gaga-loves.html

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: what a fucking useless cunt.
opie getting us the quality threads as always.

We wuz painterz n shieet

Millie said 'I don’t eat for two days prior to performing so that I clean my stomach of any food, that way the only liquid that comes up is beautiful and of pure colour.
Hope she dies while doing it once tbh.

Volcel if you wouldn't lick her vomit and throw yourself in her feces.

This culture is fucked beyond most of us even comprehend. We live miserable lives as incels, so we get cut off from society in a way, and that may even in some ways be a blessing. Makes me think of the movie Melancholia, where the world is about to end and the only person not freaking out is the woman with depression, as incels we don't have to be disturbed when this doomed society is destroyed, we can actually enjoy the collapse.

I hate how such bitches abuse art only to present themselves. Ever noticed how they always dress like a slut with make up and everything? Can't they just show the actual art craft they have created?!

If they had the skill to do a project with actual effort and a thought behind it I could accept that. But they abuse this field of interest like they do with video game streaming, politics or anything else male dominated - just do minor a effort job and then scream it out to everyone:

I AM A WOMAN! LOOK AT ME! LOOK WHAT I DID! SO SPECIAL!

...and soyboy cucks even defend this shit. "bla bla, can't women also be artists?" - No, this fucking cunt certainly is not.

Remember that a cunt like this has the worth of 1000 incels, in terms of sexuality or just generally in life. Absolute Truckofpeacefuel :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I hate how such bitches abuse art only to present themselves. Ever noticed how they always dress like a slut with make up and everything? Can't they just show the actual art craft they have created?!

If they had the skill to do a project with actual effort and a thought behind it I could accept that. But they abuse this field of interest like they do with video game streaming, politics or anything else male dominated - just do minor a effort job and then scream it out to everyone:

I AM A WOMAN! LOOK AT ME! LOOK WHAT I DID! SO SPECIAL!

...and soyboy cucks even defend this shit. "bla bla, can't women also be artists?" - No, this fucking cunt certainly is not.
Um honey, seems like you have limited understanding of modern art, who hurt you?

Beautiful piece of self-expression, it highlights the over-sexualisation of women in society and highlights the artists struggles with going balls deep on Chad's dick and not throwing up.

even womens shit is art in modern west

This culture is fucked beyond most of us even comprehend. We live miserable lives as incels, so we get cut off from society in a way, and that may even in some ways be a blessing. Makes me think of the movie Melancholia, where the world is about to end and the only person not freaking out is the woman with depression, as incels we don't have to be disturbed when this doomed society is destroyed, we can actually enjoy the collapse.
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

People would rather look at her vomit than your face.

JFL. It's really over, not only for us, but for this world.

What the fuck is wrong with the world we live in today? How can this gross shit be considered art? Not only is the technique despicable it doesn't even look good, just paint splatters ffs
also this is just glorified bulimia at the end of the day

the Sistine chapel aint got shit on this brilliants woman's work

At least she isn't queefing it out. But im sure that is what is next.

Beautiful piece of self-expression, it highlights the over-sexualisation of women in society and highlights the artists struggles with going balls deep on Chad's dick and not throwing up.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Women have it so hard