Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Millennials are killing themselves through cope

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
★★★
The goal is alcohol coma.

By overdoing on copes, like alcohol and drugs, millennials are going to their graves earlier. The article omits gender, so I assumed this is mostly a male issue, as Time is cucked and would jump at the change to write about foid suffering.

Article also mentions a 69% on suicides.
millenials are the biggest junkies , boomers are the biggest alcoholics, gen Z our gen is the most soy and cucked

It'd be amazing being a millennial. That was last generation to receive men's biological rights. They're just soft is all. They have lives zoomer males can only dream of.

Everyone is hurting... That seems to be the only constant this century

Gen Z will even die younger. Lots of Gen Z will die in their 20s and 30s.

Overall life expectancy is still increasing. But im 25 and cant take this fucking shit anymore.

It'd be amazing being a millennial. That was last generation to receive men's biological rights. They're just soft is all. They have lives zoomer males can only dream of.
Not really. Feminism and degeneracy was already strong we were teenagers. And we went through several economical crisis. Original incels are all millennials.

Not really. Feminism and degeneracy was already strong we were teenagers. And we went through several economical crisis. Original incels are all millennials.
I'm sorry, dude, but anyone who graduated high school before 2010 has a lot better of a shot than us zoomers.

-Lack of old mothers (their mom's were second-wave boomers so they got pregnant young)
-Lack of (or at least less of) environmental toxins
-Lack of unhealthy internet-age lifestyles and professions

I'm sorry, dude, but anyone who graduated high school before 2010 has a lot better of a shot than us zoomers.
Better? Possibly. I see how awful today's foidlets are all the time.

Good, normal, healthy? Absolutely not.

Also many millennials didn't get the proper development during high school. These guys are beyond fucked.

By overdoing on copes, like alcohol and drugs, millennials are going to their graves earlier.
tbh alcohol is a crutch for lots of people, to keep up with how modern society expects them to behave. plus it plays a part in whore culture

the result is that foids look old and ugly v early on, and most people in general are retarded and have broken brains. w/e, alcohol is a drug and druggies are degen

-Lack of old mothers (their mom's were second-wave boomers so they got pregnant young)
'biological rights'

oh I thought you meant sth important like not having their culture hijacked by feminism or not seeing the rise of inceldom

instead you're talking about chemicals in the water turning the frogs gay

Last edited:
Yeah, this is not right. Millenials have had their prime dating years tainted by internet too and toxins have been here for a while now.

'biological rights'

oh I thought you meant sth important like not having their culture hijacked by feminism or not seeing the rise of inceldom

instead you're talking about chemicals in the water turning the frogs gay
I think turning into a man fully is more important than foids not being terrible. Controversial opinion on here, I know, but I see it as the bigger priority.

Yeah, this is not right. Millenials have had their prime dating years tainted by internet too and toxins have been here for a while now.
Then why does every millennial look more masculine than every zoomer?

Millenials cope, because they briefly experienced a world free of social media and niggers

Zoomers grew up with it and don't know any other world, but millenials are giga doomers for that reason

testosterone levels are decreasing with each generation

Everyone is hurting... That seems to be the only constant this century
The West is becoming worst and worst due to Jews and boomer negligence

Millenials cope, because they briefly experienced a world free of social media and niggers

Zoomers grew up with it and don't know any other world, but millenials are giga doomers for that reason
Early 2000s Zoomers also got to experience the world free of social media for a short period of time which is why most 20 somethings today are depressed

Gen Z will even die younger. Lots of Gen Z will die in their 20s and 30s.

Overall life expectancy is still increasing. But im 25 and cant take this fucking shit anymore.
I like Gen Z because they may contribute to the decline of Western civilization or even the downfall of humanity, who knows.

Lol no it absolutely wasn't. Not in the west atleast.

Lol WHAT? Where do you live if i may ask. Millenials are the absolute SOY generation here in germoney and honestly america as well. Zoomer males on the other hand have hunter gatherer build due to insane sexual selection of german foids in the last 20-30 years or so.

Early 2000s Zoomers also got to experience the world free of social media for a short period of time which is why most 20 somethings today are depressed
Yeah, I got to see the world at the peak of technology before that shit tipped DRAMTICALLY up, becoming so ridiculous that it was hurting people, which I think was around 2008 or 2009 (or maybe earlier at 2006).

Lol WHAT? Where do you live if i may ask. Millenials are the absolute SOY generation here in germoney and honestly america as well. Zoomer males on the other hand have hunter gatherer build due to insane sexual selection of german foids in the last 20-30 years or so.
In Arizona. As a kid, in a small town east of Phoenix. As an adult, in Flagstaff. In both cases millennials have always mogged.

I can see myself being a part of this statistic in the not too distant future. I think only societal collapse could save me now.

Yeah it's funny actually
Everyone is unhappy nowadays. I think social media hurts normies bc they see people who are richer, better looking, having more fun than they are and it hurts their soul bc they are faggots. I've noticed more foids being heavy drinkers nowadays and guys just smoke a lot of weed. If the suicide rates affect foids and normies more this is good.

Yeah it's funny actually
Everyone is unhappy nowadays. I think social media hurts normies bc they see people who are richer, better looking, having more fun than they are and it hurts their soul bc they are faggots. I've noticed more foids being heavy drinkers nowadays and guys just smoke a lot of weed. If the suicide rates affect foids and normies more this is good.
I can see normies and foids getting what they deserve as a good thing, but we are the ones any societal problem hits first. Normies and foids are starting to having to deal with consequences of feminism and sexual liberation. We've been fucked by them for over a decade.

what no :lul:
i am a failed normie millennial things were better but not great back then.

Considering zoomers will endure worse living conditions and lower quality of life with more unsuccessful careers and higher rates of failed relationships, they will probably outdo millennials in this regard when the time comes.

Considering zoomers will endure worse living conditions and lower quality of life with more unsuccessful careers and higher rates of failed relationships, they will probably outdo millennials in this regard when the time comes.
I expect that too. 30s will be brutal for zoomers.