Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Millennials are fucking all the zoomers because zoomers are beta

"but muh millennials are beta too" not as much

That happens with every generation. When i was a kid, girls my age fucked with GenXers. Foids go for older, more successful men. They start crying about muh pedophillia, muh grooming once they hit the wall and cant compete with younger girls.

That happens with every generation. When i was a kid, girls my age fucked with GenXers. Foids go for older, more successful men. They start crying about muh pedophillia, muh grooming once they hit the wall and cant compete with younger girls.
Every generation of men keeps becoming lower t

"but muh millennials are beta too" not as much
You aint ever worked a god damn day in ur life brother, you got sissy hands boy, my shift starts at 4am ends at 5pm i drive 18000 miles in my truck

Happens with every generation, give it 10 years & zoomer men will be fucking gen Alpha femoids.

White Zoomers are faggots and get cucked massively by Niggers, Sandniggers and even Pakis.