Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Millennial Women Reveal All In Quest For Passion, Love And Money

Whores every single one of them. Millenial women are the worst women to ever walk the earth, that is no exaggeration.

You'll not find a more vapid, holier than thou, superficial, disingenuous, privileged, whiny, cunt than a millenial foid.

Just hearing their voices grates at me and they all sound the same. Guaranteed they all have tall white boyfriends and vote liberal.

Npc meet n blab.

They all major in gender studies

Just a reminder all of them got countless cocks

Lmfao what kind of meeting is that? Whores..

I can't handle this NPC talk. This is why I don't like talking to normies.

Millennial Women are the worst type of women on the earth

Don't watch corporate media. It only has one purpose, that is to mold/brainwash/program you to be an unhappy, degenerate, dumb human being that constantly buys stuff that he doesn't need.

Watch it if you haven't. Video is lifefuel. Reminds you what you're NOT missing out on.

and someone please tell me these entitled annoying roasties are better than a sweet young girl around the age of 16-18. After that it all goes downhill.

Narcissism of the highest degree. Even when the world is handed to them, it's not enough. Even if you could fuck them, you would have to deal with the most hedonistic, bland, stupid personality types in human history.

You're better off wacking off, they are all total cunts, no exceptions. If they're not cunts to your face they're cunts talking shit behind your back.

Ugly women from the inside out. Remember, guys, this is what you can get AT BEST if you ascend.

Whores every single one of them. Millenial women are the worst women to ever walk the earth, that is no exaggeration.

You'll not find a more vapid, holier than thou, superficial, disingenuous, privileged, whiny, cunt than a millenial foid.

Just hearing their voices grates at me and they all sound the same. Guaranteed they all have tall white boyfriends and vote liberal.

Millenials are awesome compared to Gen Xers.

Surprised no one told that one bitch on the end to STFU. I hate their voices so much. It made me cringe. None of them would even look at me if I passed them on the streets. They would rather rope than fuck me.

Why do I hate them so much, yet I'm still attracted to them physically? God I wish I could castrate myself, but there's no guarantee that castration would solve the problem.

In the future maybe they'll have a way to shut off the urge to want to fuck Stacys and foids. Or we'll just die out. I'll never find a female to procreate with. I can't have a landwhale birth my child.

The sad thing is I'm the last male in my family to carry on my last name. The bloodline ends with me. That's survival of the fittest. I'm weak and so is my bloodline. I should just rope. I wish I had the balls to swallow a bunch of pills, the. cut my wrists, then shoot myself in the head while hopefully leaning over and falling off a bridge. I want to rope so bad tbh. I hate this life.

Look at how ugly they are

the like/dislike ratio and the comment is kinda lifefuel for me. It shows how mch men are becoming more wake to these kind of stuff :)