Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Millennial foids are the worst

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Qt petite at work does everything just not to be with me at work(I mean not working near me like going into opposite direction and shit like that). They are the worst and always look at you with a bitch face or ew face tbhngl. 30+ y o foids are somewhat alright, their instincts are not that strong at that age but millennial foids are legit worst. They low inhib and all that, will always tell you how fucked your face is if theyre with their friends. Fml I feel bad atm, alone at work, 0 friends, parents drink atm, total garbage at my house, I got like 10 dish plates stacked in my room with food, nobody to talk to, no friend or qt gf awaits for me when I finish wagecucking, not much free time after work, just lol.
Imagine just random foid talking to you, havent talked to millennial foids for like 10 yrs now tbh. Not even a foid friend.
Best quote tbh
Even if the girl doesn't want to fuck you just a foid not being a complete bitch to you feels great inside imotbh. Not a legit IOI but we're incels and will take anything we can get.
Living without IOI's for too long rots your brain srs
Been thinking about it for the past 2 days, just some foid to talk.. or just a male friend tbh to go outside with and all that

welcome to the desert of the real

work hard, keep working

women treat you like untouchable shit if they are even remotely attractive (4/10)

just cope with muh hobbies, bro

All women are the worse especially in their prime when they have the highest sexual urges.

So relatable. But worse is that they avoid and ignore you while they are all sociable, happy around other people. I feel I won't be able to take that for much lpnger

I wonder if gen z will be worse

Milenial girls is all you will find unless you want old roasties

It never begun anyway

Yes teen/younger foids are the cruelest

They always feel entitled, it's annoying

Don't talk to foids unless they let you fuck them crew

30+ y o foids are somewhat alright, their instincts are not that strong at that age but millennial foids are legit worst.
30+ year old foids are still millenials.