Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Military school blackpill

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
I remember during graduation from military school our stacy lite staff Sergent who was new gave all the chads and normies hugs but left me and my manlet Asian bud standing awkwardly to the side talking to the others and acting like we didn't exist but since It was graduation I was happy to get out of that hell hole after 6 months of hard training and getting yelled at but looking back now it's because me and the asian dude were both subhuman that's why she acted like we didn't exist brutal :feelsrope:

Over for cadetcels

would never allow myself be told what to do by a female "staff sargent"

would never allow myself be told what to do by a female "staff sargent"
She came late and really only observed never really made us do anything just got payed for looking pretty and standing around while the men worked us

Lmao i cant imagine signing up sell your soul to the state and pledge to defend a country that doesnt even give you accesd to pussy:feelshaha: why are you cucking yourself like this

At least it sounds like youre gonna be an office so thatll be more chill then just being a meatbag.

Lmao i cant imagine signing up sell your soul to the state and pledge to defend a country that doesnt even give you accesd to pussy:feelshaha: why are you cucking yourself like this

At least it sounds like youre gonna be an office so thatll be more chill then just being a meatbag.
It wasn't the real military it was a school so I could get my diploma because I was failing real school I'm not a cuck

Why didn't you try to become an officer? You could be easily making 100k+
It was a military academy for delinquents not the real military I graduated high-school from there

I know that. My female relatives give my normie brother kisses on the cheeks, but they give only hand to me.
I avoid them and i show them how much i despise them whenever i see them.

I know that. My female relatives give my normie brother kisses on the cheeks, but they give only hand to me.
I avoid them and i show them how much i despise them whenever i see them.
Fucking brutal reminds me of the time when I graduated and went home my siblings who I rarely seen came over and instead of being proud of me for graduating a hard program and succeeding they were all on my brother who's taller and better looking then me complimenting his height and looks while I stood there awkwardly saying nothing on my first day back home after 6 months of hard training fucking over :feelsrope:

brutal, did you gymmaxx at all as part of this? can you rotate to other countries and seamaxx because then maybe this is a good plan :panties:

brutal, did you gymmaxx at all as part of this? can you rotate to other countries and seamaxx because then maybe this is a good plan :panties:
Damn right I did came back built like Hercules still got nothing no gym for your face:feelsrope:

youre a piece of shit if you are in any kind of military. killing children for corrupt politicians isnt cool

youre a piece of shit if you are in any kind of military. killing children for corrupt politicians isnt cool
Nope it was a school for delinquents to graduate I'm not in the real military

Why didn't you tell her that she forgot to give you a hug. I'm sure it was all a simple misunderstanding.

Agreed

came back built like Hercules still got nothing no gym for your face:feelsrope:

IMO if you Hercules-max the girls should at least recognize your existence