Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Military? Navy?

Kantlie

Kantlie

Prince of Persia
★★
There is little point to my life at this stage. My health is extremely fucked up and every day I am worried whether it is going to be my last. Since I do not give a fuck what happens to me anymore, would it be a good idea pursuing joining the military, or even attempting to become a SEAL? If I scratch the surface and get through hell week, I can at least have some kind of legacy to my worthless life, so why not try right? Thoughts?

i was supposed to go to the military in 2018 but i am too lazy so i just found a way to escape it and make excuses

Don’t you have to be very good to be a seal?

Don’t you have to be very good to be a seal?
Yeah. I am thinking to dedicate the remnants of my life towards becoming a SEAL in the hopes of making it because I really don't care anymore. I have been good for nothing throughout my entire life, so if I could have a chance to have some kind of legacy on my way out I would take it. Maybe I am delusional idk, I dont think it is likely at all I would make it, but I would much rather try at that goal as my last chance to actually having some kind of utility to my life than none at all. All im saying is I dont want to die a good for nothing death, I want my death to serve to some honorable end.

Last edited:
None. Getting into any army is a cuck trait.

becoming a SEAL
Hope you get slaughtered by ISIS in Africa like those SEAL soldiers in Niger. Nothing personal, but fighting for any country IS cucked.

I've been considering the military because I literally have zero options right now but I can't in all good faith go and fight for zog. I'd rather die.

I've been considering the military because I literally have zero options right now but I can't in all good faith go and fight for zog. I'd rather die.
ZOG is an infrastructure that wont be changed by people like me and you. I just wanna kill niggas and have a legacy.

There is little point to my life at this stage. My health is extremely fucked up and every day I am worried whether it is going to be my last. Since I do not give a fuck what happens to me anymore, would it be a good idea pursuing joining the military, or even attempting to become a SEAL? If I scratch the surface and get through hell week, I can at least have some kind of legacy to my worthless life, so why not try right? Thoughts?
Don't bother joining the military? It is filled with people that will beat the shit out of you and you'll see some fucked up shit after they send you overseas and you will never be the same again. I know people with p t s d they are not well adjusted individuals and they have inward torment in their minds. No for you. I would suggest you find a career even if it's a low class sort of skilled labor job and hit the weights at the gym. Maybe take up martial arts. The military will ruin your life it has ruined the lives of many people. Is some asshole in your vicinity telling you? You should do that a lot of baby boomers are full of shit don't buy into their bullcrap. Unless you can't fit in a normal job. Perhaps you have no other options so you will have to take a painful road for your own future success if you get a chance at success. Something I will never do glad I kept myself away from considering that bullshit.. I just want to be lazy work odd jobs and do whatever I want.

Last edited:
Hope you get slaughtered by ISIS in Africa like those SEAL soldiers in Niger. Nothing personal, but fighting for any country IS cucked.
Not unless you do it for your personal satisfaction. I can admit I am being used, but it is also a mutual transaction. I dont really give a fuck at this point. Maybe I will join ISIS instead kek

Don't bother joining the military? It is filled with people that will beat the shit out of you and you'll see some fucked up shit after they send you overseas and you will never be the same again. I know people with p t s d they are not well adjusted individuals and they have inward torment in their minds. No for you. I would suggest you find a career even if it's a low class sort of skilled labor job and hit the weights at the gym. Maybe take up martial arts. The military will ruin your life it has ruined alives and many other people.
Yeah I was thinking of martial arts too. I already know some kickboxing but maybe I try and go pro with it? Idk I will have to think it through.

Yeah I was thinking of martial arts too. I already know some kickboxing but maybe I try and go pro with it? Idk I will have to think it through.
You sound very young but please take my advice they will fuck you up in the military. Now having discipline is one thing and if you truly lack it. Maybe it's the only good hope for you but it is definitely not for me.

Military is boring and from what I've heard if you're an outcast in normal society, you will be an outcast there as well. Basically like high school where you can't just leave, and have to be with the same people for a long time. In my case, I know that my looks and autism will always make me an outcast of society so the best option is to isolate (or take drugs and get plastic surgery). But going to the military will be a shit life for no reason.
And very boring on top of that. I considered going to ukraine or russia as a mercenary, because atleast there you can fight on the frontlines which is a bit more entertaining, more adrenaline, with a way higher chance of dying. But I would never sign up for the military just to be commanded around all day.

If you're already mentally fucked up and blackpilled before joining the military, you are going to be doubly fucked when you get out. This streamer served in Afghanistan, he is now homeless, huffing duster and fucking prostitutes with aids
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZIky7xka8
is this who you want to become?

Go to Bachmut tons of dead Americans and NATO dogs with holes in their heads. Those Telegram Vids are brutal.

Only fags are in the Navy :feelspuke:

Yes fight for Uncle Shlomo

Good fucking luck becoming a seal jfl..

over

ZOG is an infrastructure that wont be changed by people like me and you. I just wanna kill niggas and have a legacy.
Why not join a PMC? Probably might need military or law enforcement experience though.

Are there any posters that are ex military? I can't see any subhuman autists making it past basic training.

I can at least have some kind of legacy to my worthless life,
it isn't about leaving a legacy, it's about doing what you enjoy while you're here; do not take that for granted.

The only reason to serve the Jews is to get classified as disabled and get those disabledveteranbuxxxx. Even if you're fat or don't have a GED or have minor medical/criminal shit, US muttland can give you a waiver now. Go for it.

I might join the Army or Airforce tbh

Negative, I was gonna join the marines before the jab mandate, I went to MEPS and everything, but then they forced it, it's not worth throwing your life away to them these days, zog is going crazy with agendas too.

There is little point to my life at this stage. My health is extremely fucked up and every day I am worried whether it is going to be my last. Since I do not give a fuck what happens to me anymore, would it be a good idea pursuing joining

Join marines don't go army or navy there full of gays fags and libtards

Very cucked to do anything affiliated with the armed forces but do what you want

Are there any posters that are ex military? I can't see any subhuman autists making it past basic training.
I could make it past basic. I would have joined if I didn't have a family. gymcel.

Yeah. I am thinking to dedicate the remnants of my life towards becoming a SEAL in the hopes of making it because I really don't care anymore. I have been good for nothing throughout my entire life, so if I could have a chance to have some kind of legacy on my way out I would take it. Maybe I am delusional idk, I dont think it is likely at all I would make it, but I would much rather try at that goal as my last chance to actually having some kind of utility to my life than none at all. All im saying is I dont want to die a good for nothing death, I want my death to serve to some honorable end.
Go join my friend if u can

Military special forces have supreme genetics that's why they get selected among other tryouts. Focus on your goal and make us proud.

go on :feelsYall:

fuck the army
join an underground militia