Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Military and Incels...

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
They're really taking the incel community serious now. Apparently the military is getting involved when the Joker movie starts opening. Because the media is afraid of "incel attacks".. what are your thoughts on this matter?

complete waste of tax payer money

They're really taking the incel community serious now. Apparently the military is getting involved when the Joker movie starts opening. Because the media is afraid of "incel attacks".. what are your thoughts on this matter?

Military is against virgins. Sounds funny.

That the society will collapse.
If you are forced to be lonely and now aren't even allowed to watch a movie, then men simply won't go outside.
Men will not work

Tease them without crossing lines

Would press f to pay respect for brothERs whose money got invested for such useless thing

If you are forced to be lonely and now aren't even allowed to watch a movie, then men simply won't go outside.
Men will not work
I haven´t gone outside in 5 years straight.
This won´t change that much for me.

Men will not work
We will work because they will force us to, only this time we won't get payed and all of the income we produce will go directly to Jews, Chad's and foids.

Hope they get nukes up on their asses

The western militaries are all in to create a feminist communist state

It's over for you buddy boyo
It has been the greatest time of my life.
Closed indoors, with no hindrances.
Some peace and quiet for once.

Last edited:
Most mass shootings have nothing to do with Incels... Some people are just straight up crazy and just wanna make a scene...

JFL! Half the military are 19 yr high school drop out virgins
other quarter are chads, other quarter are cucks whose gf/wives get fucked my BBC while they're on deployment

Wtf man jfl. Usacels, your tax money is going for this... Just sad.