Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory milfmaxxing

Solid

Solid

Recruit
★★★★
milfmaxxing is the new meta. young bitches are into actual face structure and have high standards. milfs only care about how masculine you are. The argument could be made that they're not virgins and used up, but what girl isn't? If you blast gear and grow a beard, milfs will be lining up to fuck. gonna be on my milfmaxx grind and see how it goes

milfmaxxing is the new meta. young bitches are into actual face structure and have high standards. milfs only care about how masculine you are.
I have a baby face, I'm a manlet and I can't grow a beard so won't work for me

Cope, Milfs like young youthful chads just like the younger whores do.

milfmaxxing is the new meta. young bitches are into actual face structure and have high standards. milfs only care about how masculine you are. The argument could be made that they're not virgins and used up, but what girl isn't? If you blast gear and grow a beard, milfs will be lining up to fuck. gonna be on my milfmaxx grind and see how it goes
Copium

Inject yourself with roids and spend years to look like an ogre just to end up like him:

Inject yourself with roids and spend years to look like an ogre just to end up like him:
I said fuck, not date. Obviously nobody is actually gonna stay and date a sub 5, but for one night stands milfs are the method

Cope, Milfs like young youthful chads just like the younger whores do.
Exactly.

only entitled milfs. an average milf's self image and ego has been worn down. she'll take anything to feel like shes a good looking whore again
No amount of ego decay will ever make a woman attracted to ugly non-NT losers. Just because some women might not be "Chad only", doesn't mean they aren't "normie at least".

I said fuck, not date. Obviously nobody is actually gonna stay and date a sub 5, but for one night stands milfs are the method
blasting gear and gymcelling just to fuck a wet used hole for 2 minutes :lul::lul::lul:

Copium, not even milfs want my ugly ass

Cope. All foids these days are Chad only. TikTok and Instagram finished corrupting their brain and they are Chad or die alone.

Only hope is geomax while there is still time. I intend to geomax once I have enough money. It's over in the West.

Cope. All foids these days are Chad only. TikTok and Instagram finished corrupting their brain and they are Chad or die alone.

Only hope is geomax while there is still time. I intend to geomax once I have enough money. It's over in the West.
foid worship pfp, its over

Over for my ricecel ass either way we r both ugly and unmasculine god really gave us rhe middle finger

Over for my ricecel ass either way we r both ugly and unmasculine god really gave us rhe middle finger
only hope is to prettyboymaxx and try to pull kpop loving foids

another day another greynigger 24cuck from org :feelspuke:

only hope is to prettyboymaxx and try to pull kpop loving foids
Will asian boyz cripsmaxxing or jackiechan maxxing or shaolinmaxxing increase my intimidation as a riceman

Will asian boyz cripsmaxxing or jackiechan maxxing or shaolinmaxxing increase my intimidation as a riceman
try it and see how it goes. Doubt girls will notice you though. martial arts doesnt build a bulky physique, it's usually pretty skinny.

If it was the new meta then you'd be doing it. Sadly, we live in the real world and milfs don't lust over incels

doubt. nobody that has something going for them will turn to hating from the get-go.
not hard to hate a bitch ass tiktokfag like you. and you deserve it. you deserve worse :feelsdevil: back to your 10s clips now retard

not hard to hate a bitch ass tiktokfag like you. and you deserve it. you deserve worse :feelsdevil: back to your 10s clips now retard
keeps bringing up tiktok, might aswell out yourself as a projecting tiktok watcher

try it and see how it goes. Doubt girls will notice you though. martial arts doesnt build a bulky physique, it's usually pretty skinny.
i mean in gaining respect and scaring others:feelsdevil:

Is it better to rot for the rest of your life? even if it was a 20 year old girl her hole would still be used up lmfao
We are all technically rotting