Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL MILF Roastie looking for Chad

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
44085520 2078325945521237 1363461338327678976 n

Westerncels you gotta leave west ASAP it is fucking pure suifuel ı can't imagine living near to those roasties and see them fucking in daily basis.

would love to see her die slowly

She looks hot. I'm sad I'm not the kind of chad who could fuck her and cuck her husband. An Incel like me, she'd call me a creep. Fuck.

She can´t fuck her husband because he is WORKING !!!! all day. W H A T D A F U C K !!!! If he´s ok with that, he is the biggest cock, i have ever heard of

bro i saw this the other day and my nose bled from the rage, fuck these hoes love whoring themselves yet it’s ONLY CHAD - i just feel bad for these dudes there’s no way these guys actually enjoy getting cucked

ı can't imagine living near to those roasties and see them fucking in daily basis.
It's 24/7 torture and they don't care or they're pleased by this. I hope someone Eats Rice in front of all sluts.

I'm so fucking mad, fuck this shit. I would love someone go ER on these kind of people.

Reminder: AWALT

This happens to be a MILF but never forget that ALL women--your oneitis included--are non-stop fantasizing about being raped by Chad.

No exceptions.

She should have all her limbs sliced off then be fed to a pack of hungry dogs. Fucking cunt.

View attachment 53535

Westerncels you gotta leave west ASAP it is fucking pure suifuel ı can't imagine living near to those roasties and see them fucking in daily basis.

It's not the west per se, it's the Western men.

Even in the west, if she dares behave like that with an Arab or Black husband, she'd be six feet under.

Damn, i'd hit it. With a baseball bat.

Typical western femoid. Fucking useless.

bro i saw this the other day and my nose bled from the rage, fuck these hoes love whoring themselves yet it’s ONLY CHAD - i just feel bad for these dudes there’s no way these guys actually enjoy getting cucked
Weird as it may be, some do. It's usually caused by fuck ups during puberty along with outside influence during the same time frame. Their like trans people, mentally disabled in a way

Make way for the baby,in less than two decades he'll be posting here :lul: