Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Milf groupie pussy Jack Peterson now has access to

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★

Volcels can diss all they want

I would hit that, and it would feel even more mighty awesome knowing she was groupie poon, the validation feelz would be awesome

Volcel if you wouldn't bang her like a cheap screen door.

Jack was normie enough to have a gf and lose his virginity at 16 and then still pretended to be an incel.

What a fucking joke, all fakecels will pull shit like this, they're all backstabbers.

Fuck that. I prefer to be a virgin than fuck a used up rag.

idk how anyone thought he was an incel anyway? he literally has normie tier looks.

cockroaches will use anything to gain status, even the saint incel community

How that guy was even allowed here is baffling.

He will no doubt try to come back for some more fame and status later when he get's "bored" again ffs.

also just finished watching lmao, this guy had a gf in the past and sex. HOLY FUCK HOW WAS HE EVEN AN INCEL TO BEGIN WITH???

Only truecels should be representing the community.

virgin shaming in the first 30 seconds. And they wonder why we hate women

How the fuck did cuckbud become the face of incels?
Normal to gl guy,had gf,sex,seems very nt,
All his opinions are opposite of most incels.
Hes just a loser who sits in his room all day.

That’s the “prize” for Jack, well, hope he enjoys it. Hard pass.

Jack was normie enough to have a gf and lose his virginity at 16 and then still pretended to be an incel.

What a fucking joke, all fakecels will pull shit like this, they're all backstabbers.

he has status faggot, guy looks like a shooter

id hit that... with a rake. and how did he ascend besides turning his back on his brothers and saying what the cucks wanted him to say? ascending to me is you got better looking somehow, became rich, or became famous. one little news thing doesn't make you famous and he didn't get rich or better looking from it. i bet the majority of normies already forgot what an incel is and are now on to the next thing.

Jack Cuckbud Peterson deserves severe punishment imo, this betrayal should not go unpunished...pERhaps someone can come up with something fitting...

jackbud, the guy who literally looks good even while bald, is actually not even an incel at fucking 19, has a chad voice, etc.

"representative" :lul::lul::lul:

Just run former incel game.

Bandwagon jumper jumping on bandwagon of bandwagon jumper. FFS.

Wouldn't bang

I did a small interview with jack for some french magazine. Gonna show em how it's done boys.

out on sunday

That Jack guy betrayed us so hard. Why are the flagship people here just a bunch of decent looking white guys? Smh.

Jack lost his virginity at 16 and is 19 years old, and claimed inceldom?

Its pathetic. Youngcels like him need to get a grip.

It's a complete DISGRACE that the mods let this fakecel attention-whore use our community for his own gain. They failed us.

I did a small interview with jack for some french magazine. Gonna show em how it's done boys.

out on sunday
0kS3D7z

He deserves to be hanged

jackbud, the guy who literally looks good even while bald, is actually not even an incel at fucking 19, has a chad voice, etc.

"representative" :lul::lul::lul:

He sounds monotone to me but yeah, what a representative...

virgin shaming in the first 30 seconds. And they wonder why we hate women
That insult just bounces off me now paying it any mind is a waste of time, gotta concentrate harder on roping.

revoke internet access from all foids

another one??

T0UOsTQO_400x400.jpg

if Jack got some action with that cutie :feelsree: