Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Milei wins in Argentina (lifefuel for libertarians and ancaps)

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember talking about this guy with a friend back in 2019. When he just did economics videos on youtube and went to talk shows to roast the leftist stablishment and explain the wonders of economic liberalism. We thought he was funny specially when he started with the insults but a bit annoying and dense because all he talked was libertarian this libertarian that, providing easy solutions for complicated problems. And his fans more of the same. And now look at him 5 years later he just won the presidential election in his country :feelskek: He's your typical meme libertarian saying he'd legalize organ trade, guns for everyone, privatize all education and healthcare and the government would only need 5 ministries. Some of his ideas are good but others seem very wacky and impossible to do in real life.

Argentina is already very fucked economically (has been for the last 20 years) so I doubt this guy can make it worse, he'll either do it better or equally bad but I'm happy to see a radical change rather than the same old shit. I really hope people in Spain would stop voting the two traditional parties who are equally corrupt and shit, but that's never going to happen because too many ppl rely on the state so they would vote them even if they kill their family.

My favorite moment was when in a press conference back in 2018 a leftist journalist kept making nonsense questions about Keyneisanism, and called him a totalitarian when Milei constantly told her that was indeed nonsens. His answer was "I'm not a totalitarian, just saying you're a donkey and you talk about stuff you don't know shit about" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I really hope people in Spain would stop voting the two traditional parties who are equally corrupt and shit, but that's never going to happen because too many ppl rely on the state so they would vote them even if they kill their family.
Spain seems to be falling apart lately what is going on there?

Brutal. "Anarcho-capitalism" is a fucking retarded ideology

Spain seems to be falling apart lately what is going on there?
Very long story but short version is that the ruling party has made a Frankenstein coalition government with many small nationalist parties that only care about their regions, some even want independence. To please them he's condoned debt and gave amnesty to some politicians for doing an illegal independence referendum back in 2017. Neither was in his program so even some of his voters are very pissed off, but most will accept it like loyal servants.

The rest of the people see it as an attack to the constitution and separation of powers, as it seems people in some regions or political class are now above others.

Brutal. "Anarcho-capitalism" is a fucking retarded ideology
I really doubt he's going to able to implement even half of his program. Unless he becomes a dictator he's going to be very limited by opposition and separation of powers. If he does it well he'll inspire other more libertarian candidates. If he does it bad he'll blame the left and say I tried my best but you lefties made me fail kek.

The die is cast
e64423e5b59c7a59fc8467169a417cb2.jpg

Very long story but short version is that the ruling party has made a Frankenstein coalition government with many small nationalist parties that only care about their regions, some even want independence. To please them he's condoned debt and gave amnesty to some politicians for doing an illegal independence referendum back in 2017. Neither was in his program so even some of his voters are very pissed off, but most will accept it like loyal servants.

The rest of the people see it as an attack to the constitution and separation of powers, as it seems people in some regions or political class are now above others.
Brutal, how do you personally feel about this?
Are you a speratist who likes the way things are going or do you want spain to stay united

Funny video of him here on Twitter. "Ministry of Women and Gender Studies? Out!" :feelshaha:

Brutal, how do you personally feel about this?
Are you a speratist who likes the way things are going or do you want spain to stay united
I'm not a separatist because first of all I don't think there's going to be any benefit to independence. It would mean going out of the EU (see how that's going for Britain) and the Catalan political class is equally corrupt and inept so wouldn't make much difference. Also Catalonia is not by any means opressed. They have their own government and lots of competences, also they can express their views freely.

Do you notice how a couple months ago it was the $45 billion bailout by the IMF for Argentina. And now we put in our western capitalist guy to try to turn around that shithole.

Another funny thing here :feelsokman:

F WYhfeWgAAMiyP

We need more right-wing leaders in the West!

What is that?
Anarcho-capitalism (colloquially: ancap or an-cap) is an anti-statist, libertarian political philosophy and economic theory that seeks to abolish centralized states in favor of stateless societies with systems of private property enforced by private agencies, the non-aggression principle, free markets and self-ownership, which extends the concept to include control of private property as part of the self. In the absence of statute, anarcho-capitalists hold that society tends to contractually self-regulate and civilize through participation in the free market, which they describe as a voluntary society involving the voluntary exchange of goods and services. In a theoretical anarcho-capitalist society, the system of private property would still exist and be enforced by private defense agencies and/or insurance companies selected by customers, which would operate competitively in a market and fulfill the roles of courts and the police.

Anarcho-capitalism (colloquially: ancap or an-cap) is an anti-statist, libertarian political philosophy and economic theory that seeks to abolish centralized states in favor of stateless societies with systems of private property enforced by private agencies, the non-aggression principle, free markets and self-ownership, which extends the concept to include control of private property as part of the self. In the absence of statute, anarcho-capitalists hold that society tends to contractually self-regulate and civilize through participation in the free market, which they describe as a voluntary society involving the voluntary exchange of goods and services. In a theoretical anarcho-capitalist society, the system of private property would still exist and be enforced by private defense agencies and/or insurance companies selected by customers, which would operate competitively in a market and fulfill the roles of courts and the police.
Has this ever been tried anywhere?

I hope Argentina collapses on itself.

Hopefully he brings chaos and the rest of South America follows

S6IzsfxtEsc.jpg

Capekino. Also he's pro-america apparently lmao. Over for argentinacels

he is pro ukraine pro israel pro US he is jewish and anti brics anti china anti russia etc cringe af

he is pro ukraine pro israel pro US he is jewish and anti brics anti china anti russia etc cringe af
I wonder if he will withdraw Argentina application to BRICS then kek

MiZjI7LM8ZY

>at school he reportedly had no friends, and often boiled over in notorious angry outbursts
He's just like me fr fr