Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mike Tyson autobiography

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
In his autobiography he talked about all the pussy he would get just by going out in public. He said he would go out and out of the crowd just pick the women he wanted. Or going to a nightclub and having sex in the club. Or having sex with female interviewers. He said after he beat Trevor Berbick and became HW champion, he would have sex wearing his championship belt. See here

Young Mike Tyson was a gigaTyrone. He also was the original victim of #Me Too.

Last edited:
Cucked by Chad Pitt though

lifefuel for high T manlets

There is nothing more manly than being a heavyweight boxing champion.

Basically like gladiators in Ancient Rome. Legend says the most successful ones could fuck rich female aristocrats.

It's probably just a mild form of hybristophilia.

I thought boxers were forbidden to have sex before the fights. That'd make them more aggressive

I thought boxers were forbidden to have sex before the fights. That'd make them more aggressive
Tyson said that as a young fighter, for most of his teen years, he didn't have sex for 5 years. The night he beat Donny Long, he hadn't had sex for over a year. After the fight, a friend of his got him a Cuban hooker to fuck. Before then, he said he jerked off a lot.

He is still a manlet though :feelsrope:

His interview on Joe Rogan was good. Dude was indeed GigaChad.

Well he was a world class athlete who was a household name there for a while so it's not that surprising.
At least he had to work for what he got instead of being some random felon that happened to have a pretty face.

Well he was a world class athlete who was a household name there for a while so it's not that surprising.
At least he had to work for what he got instead of being some random felon that happened to have a pretty face.
True.

GigaTyron was blessed by genetics, had enough power to punch 300 pounds bags like a grown man at 15 year old. Of course he was set to succeed in life. No willpower can overcome genetics limitations.

His interview on Joe Rogan was good. Dude was indeed GigaChad.

He looks like fuckin shit in that interview compared to how attractive and gigatyrone like he was in his prime. If i was I'd spend all my money to roid and plastic surgery maxing to look just as good if not close to how good he looked in his prime.

lifefuel for high T manlets

1990s 5'11" = Tallfag
2019s 5'11" = manlet

Mogs me to death

He looks like fuckin shit in that interview compared to how attractive and gigatyrone like he was in his prime. If i was I'd spend all my money to roid and plastic surgery maxing to look just as good if not close to how good he looked in his prime.

1990s 5'11" = Tallfag
2019s 5'11" = manlet
Gallery 1496833070 mike tyson
Age pill is brutal

He has the money and resources to make his appearance similar to that tho. So i don't see why he doesn't do that
He's probably slayed so much in his life that it doesn't even matter anymore.