Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel might run away

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
I live in Hong KONg and I'm thinking of running away to a different country and finding somewhere I can stay on the streets alone. I'm 100lbs overweight so for the few 8 months of homelessness it shouldn't bother me at all because I'm fucking fat as shit and my body will eat the fat off my muscle.
After 6-8 months of being alone, my friend will have saved up enough money for me to move in with him in the UK. then from there I'll get my passport and shit and find a way back to the states to start wage slaving money for surgery.
The reason why I want to run away is because my Aunt whom I previously made a post about is showing her true colors tbh. She will hate me if she sees my grades. I'm doing poorly in school and I probably have a below 50 percent on each class. And yes I'd rather risk dying or being raped by men and starvation than to be yelled at again by my family.

How. old are. you?

What happened between you and your aunt? I thought you were cool

I live in Hong KONg and I'm thinking of running away to a different country and finding somewhere I can stay on the streets alone. I'm 100lbs overweight so for the few 8 months of homelessness it shouldn't bother me at all because I'm fucking fat as shit and my body will eat the fat off my muscle.
After 6-8 months of being alone, my friend will have saved up enough money for me to move in with him in the UK. then from there I'll get my passport and shit and find a way back to the states to start wage slaving money for surgery.
The reason why I want to run away is because my Aunt whom I previously made a post about is showing her true colors tbh. She will hate me if she sees my grades. I'm doing poorly in school and I probably have a below 50 percent on each class. And yes I'd rather risk dying or being raped by men and starvation than to be yelled at again by my family.
I am retarded at making decisions but even I can see that this will most likely cause even more problems for you.

Have you asked yourself these questions?

1. Do you think your escape plan is reliable?
2. Do you have credentials?
3. Do you think the US can provide you with a job and if one where you can have more money than just to survive
4. Do you think that you can hold a job and work hard long hours?
5. Assuming you are matching the ethnicity of your country, are you ready to get mogged even harder than you ever were and have even less of a chance of ascending?
6. Do you think that finishing school and staying with your aunt is harder than all of the above and more?

Last edited:
I am retarded at making decisions but even I can see that this will most likely cause even more problems for you.

Have you asked yourself these questions?

1. Do you think your escape plan is reliable?
2. Do you think the US can provide you with citizenship?
3. Do you have credentials?
4. Do you think the US can provide you with a job and if one where you can have more money than just to survive?
5. Do you think that you can hold a job and work hard long hours?
6. Assuming you are matching the ethnicity of your country, are you ready to get mogged even harder than you ever were and have even less of a chance of ascending?
7. Do you think that finishing school and staying with your aunt is harder than all of the above and more?
im already a us citizen, i moved to hong kong here to stay for a year cos i have to redo my last year. and yeah finishing school and staying with my aunt is harder because no freedom.
we are alright but. i can tell once she sees my grades shell go schizo on me and take all my copes away

we are alright but. i can tell once she sees my grades shell go schizo on me and take all my copes away
Bruh I'm the one who asked you, why did you not reply directly to me :dafuckfeels:

im already a us citizen, i moved to hong kong here to stay for a year cos i have to redo my last year. and yeah finishing school and staying with my aunt is harder because no freedom.

Education is better than no education tbh

You may not be good in some stuffs but try to find a niche where you get ok grades.

In the US there will always be low paying jobs for the uneducated but that's shit. And NEETing is not that easy if you don't have a supportive family.

For instance, niches are stuffs that aren't necessarily very trendy but that can assure you a job forever. Even foid dominated sectors for that matter tbh.

Education is better than no education tbh

You may not be good in some stuffs but try to find a niche where you get ok grades.

In the US there will always be low paying jobs for the uneducated but that's shit. And NEETing is not that easy if you don't have a supportive family.
fml i just wanna be a neet that doesnt have to go outside at all

fml i just wanna be a neet that doesnt have to go outside at all
Pilot, truck driver, developer, pencil pusher in some local administration ... You don't necessarily see a lot of people and just spend your days sitting behind a desk playing vidyas.