Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Might get banned for this question but...fuck it

1nc3l1us

1nc3l1us

Recruit
★★★★
Do you need a girlfriend to be happy? Personally i decided that I don't...not at all, well, I'd say i simultaneously do and don't ...but mostly don't.

I'd like to have a cute white gf.

No

But you need one to satisfy your biological programming.

Do you need a girlfriend to be happy? Personally i decided that I don't...not at all, well, I'd say i simultaneously do and don't ...but mostly don't.
this is :whitepill:

and no you wont get banned stop worrying

How is that gonna get you banned JFL

Yes and she has to have pretty feet too otherwise I'd still be sad :cryfeels:

A gf wouldn't make you happy but may even make you more miserable than you already are.

i don't want to get into provider role because women will never love sub8 men, all i need is sex and physical touch

A gf wouldn't make you happy but may even make you more miserable than you already are.
betabuxers often become alcoholics because of their gf/wife, women are very good at fucking your brain

Yes.
Do you know a single person that is happy being a permavirgin single? No? I wonder why ...

Cope.
grAY

understandable
Yes, me and also one friend of mine

Yes, me and also one friend of mine
You're so happy about it you had to make an account here?
If it wouldn't bother you, you wouldn't be here.

Yes. Our lives are unfulfilled without building our own family.

I think it's helpful to focus on the positive things. Getting rid of fixed ideas that will never become reality is also very useful.
The issue with "just accepting your fate" is however the following. You're basically signalling to the rest of society that you're perfectly fine. That you don't mind if they treat you like absolute vermin, and don't give you access to one of the most basic human needs. While you're still expected to wageslave and be a good goy, usually even having to do the worst type of jobs on top of that.
And now you're just accepting your fate and putting on a fake smile. Everybody will think that you're ok with being treated like that and nothing will change. Future incels will be expected to do the same thing, to just accept that they got unlucky and deal with it. Usually by being drugged up and through extensive gaslighting.
Yes, normies aren't immediately responsible for my and maybe your subpar genetics, but the whole system shouldn't have allowed our existence in the first place. That is the real issue. They should have either practiced eugenics and solved the inceldom issue that way. Or they could show a little bit of compassion and for example instantiate enforced monogamy, the same way it used to be done in the medieval ages. But they don't really care about us. Especially not if we just accept our fate.
There is a quote by a famous Russian writer that roughly states, that nobody can be happy if those who are miserable don't bear their misfortune in silence. Basically, it's impossible for normies to be happy if they're forced to listen to crybabys constantly ruining the mood. Elliot Rodger was one of those annoying incels that interrupted them for a little while. But most incels just hide away and bear the pain in silence. This is exactly what normies want. And this way it's unlikely that anything will change in the future.

No you need money to be happy

not gf, just affection

Girlfriend you have in your mind is not what normies get.

The median normie girlfriend in an old ungrateful financially and morally bankrupt fat slob with some kids from random hookups in her past, several mental disorders, multiple STDs and chronic diseases and more skeletons in her closet than a Khmer Rouge labor camp.

Then she gets to be the girlfriend of the normie.

The normie gets financially and emotionally exploited and then discarded, possibly having to deal with job loss, legal issues and the mental breakdown that ensues.

Then the foid and the normie do it all again with different people. And again, and again.

And again.

This is the "love life" of the middle 90% of humanity.

Ugly incels have zero "love life" but only exceptionally attractive males get to have, if they're lucky, any chance of having a relationship that is not a total shit-show.

Even if I get a girlfriend I'll be miserable as fuck. I'll probably make her miserable too. I'm not fit for this life.

Girlfriend you have in your mind is not what normies get.

The median normie girlfriend in an old ungrateful financially and morally bankrupt fat slob with some kids from random hookups in her past, several mental disorders, multiple STDs and chronic diseases and more skeletons in her closet than a Khmer Rouge labor camp.

Then she gets to be the girlfriend of the normie.

The normie gets financially and emotionally exploited and then discarded, possibly having to deal with job loss, legal issues and the mental breakdown that ensues.

Then the foid and the normie do it all again with different people. And again, and again.

And again.

This is the "love life" of the middle 90% of humanity.

Ugly incels have zero "love life" but only exceptionally attractive males get to have, if they're lucky, any chance of having a relationship that is not a total shit-show.
And this is the best that basically everyone here can hope for. It's over.

A girlfriend would make me happier yes

How most women are these days? Probably not.

I love a partner, id love love and sex and all that and having someone who can support me in my daily struggles.

But most of that thinking is wrong. Modern Women have infinite Options. Ive seen it myself on a phone Screen of a girl that i added, she had over 900 contacts, never heard of her again after.

And dating is too expensive for me. Seen a recent reddit post of a guy spending almost 1000$ on a single Date with a girl he wasnt even close yet with. Absolutely insane.

Dont want to spend money on someone who wont yet be my girlfriend.

Im such a Doomer, theres not much that could make me happy. Maybe winning the lottery, but i dont play lol.

I don't even have the means to have a girlfriend

It’s not about happiness. It’s a basic human need

The (instinctive) need for a girl is INSANE here. Beyond words.

I don't think you do but that path is self discovery so it's beneficial to human growth. Idk

of course

saying otherwise is redpillfag mstow wagecuck taxcattle tales

And dating is too expensive for me. Seen a recent reddit post of a guy spending almost 1000$ on a single Date with a girl he wasnt even close yet with. Absolutely insane.
that was just a cuckold simp, many of the best options are free anyway :feelsYall:

It's a double edged sword but It definitely would make me happier if I had one.

you won't get banned because of the question but rather the fact that you're a 14 year old :feelskek:

You don't for nuanced reasons. Just look at the average femoid who's a slut & addicted to social media. You are better off being single.

What happened to your iconic 'jigling boobs' avi

You need the option of having one

I'm also somewhat happy, my copes keep me distracted from the harsh reality. Just delusionmaxxed