Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Might be quitting this forum because faggots dont put NSFW tags and mods dont do anything about it...

• Thread starter AngryUbermensch
  • Start date
Add the users to ignore list

maybe one way to update the forum is a gore tag, just for safety tbh
There is a NSFW tag, but the faggot who posted this didnt put it. I reported him to the mods, but they dont do shit.

There is a NSFW tag, but the faggot who posted this didnt put it. I reported him to the mods, but they dont do shit.
Just to know are their any moment on your life that deeply invigorate you that you have a feared of burn victim?

Just to know are their any moment on your life that deeply invigorate you that you have a feared of burn victim?
No. Its just natural subconcious fear. I think a lot of people have it subconciously.

maybe one way to update the forum is a gore tag, just for safety tbh
this is what he reported

It might be disturbing to some but it isn't gore and I would presume it's safe for work.

this is what he reported

It might be disturbing to some but it isn't gore and I would presume it's safe for work.
Ik the first video, the second one is Giga over Hiroshima nuclear destruction since he was born with that. Man… :cryfeels::cryfeels:

this is what he reported

Yeah I agree it’s not really NSFW tbh

this is what he reported

this is what he reported

I might be wrong about reporting the second one, because its not super scary, but the first one literally gave me panic attack. The second one also gave me discomfort, so i think it sould also have an NSFW tag.

it seems you have an ocd like fear of disfigured people, it's fixable which is good. you need to use exposure technique

toughen up fag

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back