Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Might As Well Call This Site Lookism 2.0

  • Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,175
Online
71d 4h 50m
Since its creation, this site has evolved into another PSL forum filled with mostly look theories, simple question threads and a bunch of copes, there are only a few decent blackpills and practically no interesting ideas on changing society or even real female hate. It is mostly fakecels crying about how much it sucks being alone and ugly like forever alone. The worst part is the large amount of invaders from lookism and other PSL shit websites and the somewhat subtle femoid worship and dislike towards criticism against hypergamy and revolutionary ideas. 

When I first came on here I was excited about the threads that would become created while in the beginning it seemed to be new and exciting , most of the posts have turned out to become repitive, overly depressing and about rating people's looks, just like lookism. The true spirit of the once great sub has forever been lost among the hordes of narcissistic looks obsessed normies that have invaded. At some point once the saturation of normies becomes too great the culture of any incel board becomes corrupted, truecel voices become lost among the hordes of normies until they are all an indistinguishable blur. Perhaps this is why great posters like Stalia did not find it worth coming on here knowing the inevitable decline in content quality that would follow since the moderators are much too reluctant to ban members and to provide a truecel only area. 

It seems this is the end, RIP r/incels forever and hello lookism.net 2.0.
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,851
Online
0
While I do agree that it seems everyone here is a chadlite or mentalcel from lookism; it's a bit too early to call it lookism 2.0. I'd say look at the state of the forum in a month or two then decide.
 
KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,740
Online
4d 2h 22m
Stop complaining man the forum is way better than r/incels, its cool as fuck
 
maybethrowed

maybethrowed

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
110
Online
2m
KilluminoidBR said:
Stop complaining man the forum is way better than r/incels, its cool as fuck

not even close
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
I lol'ed when you mentioned "hordes of narcissistic looks obsessed normies" and yeah I guess to some extent its true, but what is anyone going to do about? Nothing. This forum has rules and it does welcome volcels, also lookism/slut-hate posters.

Recently, "black pill of the day" has been added to this forum, and I think its pretty decent. A lot of the big black pill drops comes rarely.

Yes, this forum has changed. Are you still going to be here? Or not? I'll choose to stay until we have another big migration or shutdown.
 
maybethrowed

maybethrowed

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
110
Online
2m
r/incels was legendary. nothing else comes close to it.
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,175
Online
71d 4h 50m
jagged0 said:
While I do agree that it seems everyone here is a chadlite or mentalcel from lookism; it's a bit too early to call it lookism 2.0. I'd say look at the state of the forum in a month or two then decide.

It is just the right time, look at the different threads for yourself it is mostly low quality content. It is full of rating people and a bunch of simple questions that barely promote any discussion, where are the blackpills, the social change fantasies, the anger and hate, even the good life fuel, all of it is gone. Even deep analytical threads with blackpills are quite rare it seems practically all the quality content that will ever be present on this site have already been posted and now all we have left are repetition and shitty threads similar to lookism today, not even in its heyday. Of course changing this will require a change in posting habits and ideas from posters. It will also require more action from moderators in removing spammers and fakecels along with pathetic posts and comments but that will never happen. I would much rather prefer this site to become less active but with higher quality threads and innovative fantastical ideas, than the way it is right now.
 
weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
394
Online
0
this site is trash. good posts fall into the void within 10 minutes. i dont really even read post comments cause theres no upvote system. also i stopped making memes cause why would i spend 3 hours making a good meme that would have easily gotten 400 upvotes on reddit but now only gets 2 comments. the only thing you can really do it shitpost. say something edgy and maybe youl get a reply that way. r/incels was better in every way.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
that is way I proposed a sticky subforum
 
It’s over

It’s over

Greycel
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
23
Online
0
weservenomsg said:
this site is trash. good posts fall into the void within 10 minutes. i dont really even read post comments cause theres no upvote system. also i stopped making memes cause why would i spend 3 hours making a good meme that would have easily gotten 400 upvotes on reddit but now only gets 2 comments. the only thing you can really do it shitpost. say something edgy and maybe youl get a reply that way. r/incels was better in every way.

This. Nothing will ever come close again to the legendary site that was r/ incels. It was my favourite cope of all time, and now it’ll never see the light of day again. The best parts about it was when delusional normans came into our subreddit and started arguing with us, and then everyone would reply with “u/azavii” to ban his ass. We’ll never get to witness the original goderator cleansing normcucks ever again.

The last pic I took of the goderator in action: https://imgur.com/a/LFHbp
 
Otan

Otan

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
114
Online
0
It’s over said:
weservenomsg said:
this site is trash. good posts fall into the void within 10 minutes. i dont really even read post comments cause theres no upvote system. also i stopped making memes cause why would i spend 3 hours making a good meme that would have easily gotten 400 upvotes on reddit but now only gets 2 comments. the only thing you can really do it shitpost. say something edgy and maybe youl get a reply that way. r/incels was better in every way.
This. Nothing will ever come close again to the legendary site that was r/ incels. It was my favourite cope of all time, and now it’ll never see the light of day again. The best parts about it was when delusional normans came into our subreddit and started arguing with us, and then everyone would reply with “u/azavii” to ban his ass. We’ll never get to witness the original goderator cleansing normcucks ever again.
The last pic I took of the goderator in action: https://imgur.com/a/LFHbp

Im actually going to /r/mgtow now for my daily cope, cause their philosophy at least matches a bit with the blackpill

This place has been so saturated down, its hard to swallow the level of cope this forum brought out, unless theres an upvote system cleansing the garbage down to its knees or a goderator expect only garbage shittear autistic posters that only require cleansing from so called goderator which this forum is in badly in need of.
 
Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
1,178
Online
0
universallyabhorred said:
It is just the right time, look at the different threads for yourself it is mostly low quality content. It is full of rating people and a bunch of simple questions that barely promote any discussion, where are the blackpills, the social change fantasies, the anger and hate, even the good life fuel, all of it is gone. Even deep analytical threads with blackpills are quite rare it seems practically all the quality content that will ever be present on this site have already been posted and now all we have left are repetition and shitty threads similar to lookism today, not even in its heyday. Of course changing this will require a change in posting habits and ideas from posters. It will also require more action from moderators in removing spammers and fakecels along with pathetic posts and comments but that will never happen. I would much rather prefer this site to become less active but with higher quality threads and innovative fantastical ideas, than the way it is right now.
I agree with you. I just come here to talk black pill analysis,  politics and philosophy, but that is far and few between. Most of the threads are repetitive. There is only so many times you can do a looks rating thread or girl won't like you for x variable thread. That being said, i am still grateful for this place and occasionally you do find great posts
 
VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
4,526
Online
8m
I honestly like the more discussion based form of the forum.

Of course the more desperate validationcels miss their internet points, but meh.
 
Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
2,656
Online
0
The glory days were on reddit. Incels kind of blows now. I wish I had the photoshop and poasting skills to turn things around but sadly I do not.
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
81
Views
2K
1337hikki
1337hikki
trying to ascend
Replies
54
Views
2K
RobTenekin
RobTenekin
X
Replies
15
Views
870
uo89997
uo89997
Edmund_Kemper
Replies
34
Views
1K
YBP Yxngcel
YBP Yxngcel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top