Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Midterms are in 2 days and i havent studied anything, also im high.

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
Not enough emotes

I got by highschool in a good school with good grades and without ever needing to study :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

The perks of being mentally ill (autism) :feelzez::feelzez:

View attachment 562426

''In 2019, the average monthly net salary in Algeria's public sector amounted to 58,354 Algerian dinars (around 420 U.S. dollars). In the private sector, salaries averaged 34,148 Algerian dinars (roughly 246 U.S. dollars) as of the same year.''

YOU ARE FUCKING LYING!
Nigga i can legit make that money working at some shop :lul:

''In 2019, the average MONTHLY net salary in Algeria's public sector amounted to 58,354 Algerian dinars (around 420 U.S. dollars). In the private sector, salaries averaged 34,148 Algerian dinars (roughly 246 U.S. dollars) as of the same year.''
Please for the love of fucking god read this again :lul:

Doesn't answer my 2nd question.

Why is 420 a funny number? I want to know the reason why this kind of meaning is attributed to that number in order to make it look funny
Bro you are retarded:feelsjuice:

Stop deleting your shit :lul:

fuck a mid term bro. I smoked so much last night I actually couldnt stop freaking out. Was gonna post about it last night but fuckin got too much anxiety. Man I have been feeling so anxious latley I honestly want a truck to just like swerve into me one day so I can forget about all this stress and shit. good luck on your mid terms

fuck a mid term bro. I smoked so much last night I actually couldnt stop freaking out. Was gonna post about it last night but fuckin got too much anxiety. Man I have been feeling so anxious latley I honestly want a truck to just like swerve into me one day so I can forget about all this stress and shit. good luck on your mid terms
Shieeet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back