Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Midsummer in Finland

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
In my country all the people in their 20s party and have lots and lots of sex while I'm writing this message... While I'm alone. I've fapped thrice already today. I'm so lonely. Just kill me already. :feelsrope:

In my country all the people in their 20s party and have lots and lots of sex while I'm writing this message... While I'm alone. I've fapped thrice already today. I'm so lonely. Just kill me already. :feelsrope:
#metoo

Your mixed in finland? That sounds like hell man

Your mixed in finland? That sounds like hell man
It is. It's the most racist country in the European Union. I am treated like a dog.

It is. It's the most racist country in the European Union. I am treated like a dog.
You are treated even worse than a dog, given the dogpill and the bourgeois domestication of dogs in general.

When the blackpill hit me I cried myself to sleep and wanted to die.

I still strive to reach the same high of learning the blackpill and watching blackpilled content

What countries are you thinking?
Perhaps France. Lots of people look like me there (light brown skin, dark hair and dark eyes). Where do you live in, if I may ask? Do you like living where you are currently?
You are treated even worse than a dog, given the dogpill and the bourgeois domestication of dogs in general.
You're actually correct.

Midsummer? like the new horror movie?

What are you mixed with ? If you're a mulatto and incel in Finland then it's a miracle.

Midsummer here in Sweden too, really feel you. Hearing the loud music blaring from my neighbour's parties, all while I am sitting alone beating my meat. All of my "friends" are at a party, but of course I am not invited. That is what happens when foids get into a friendcircle. All the incels get kicked out and left to rot

Your mistake was to not be born a 4/10 foid, then your countrymen would worship you.

What are you mixed with ? If you're a mulatto and incel in Finland then it's a miracle.
Black and white. I'm extremely shy and introverted. Women don't like that at all.
Midsummer? like the new horror movie?

Ja!
Midsummer here in Sweden too, really feel you. Hearing the loud music blaring from my neighbour's parties, all while I am sitting alone beating my meat. All of my "friends" are at a party, but of course I am not invited. That is what happens when foids get into a friendcircle. All the incels get kicked out and left to rot
Sorry to hear that. Too bad you're not from Finland, perhaps we could've met. I'd love an incel friend.

You should try the capital-area, all immigrants seem extremely popular here with the foids...

I can't believe some normies and Chads actually believe we should be fucking put to death.

I've seen it

Same. In Finland. Decided to just stay home as well as bike around. A bunch of people would do a smug laugh-smile when they saw me outside cause I was biking alone I guess. And this was in the middle of the day. Always people in groups. Fucking pussies. It was almost exclusively chadlites and couples that did it to me. I can't just exercise outside? I have to be doing something every midsummer of every year? I probably had some my age I could have met but didn't bother since they wanted to play some game I wasn't interested in. They're pretty incel so they don't really even try to go out to bars anymore.

One group I stared at and they quickly changed their face. These scum. I size mog them.
I'm extremely shy and introverted.

It's over. I know a mixed guy who got a hot very liberal girlfriend but he's very NT. Part of my problem is that Finnish is my second language despite being Finnish ethnically. I don't really even have an accent. I just have limited Finnish compared to my English due to living abroad. Add in a deep monotone voice. I guess I end up coming off retarded instead of foreign.

You would probably do better in America.

Last edited:
Black and white. I'm extremely shy and introverted. Women don't like that at all

Yeah being shy for guys is major disadvantage. But ive never met an incel mulatto in europe. They seem to be popular with white and black girls. Unless youre facially deformed you should try tinder. Im pretty sure you'd get lots of matches.