Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Midget woman asked for my help

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
I was shopping and some 5’1 woman asked me to get something from the top shelf. Looked at her, said no, then as I was leaving some ancient witch yelled “EXCUSE ME BUT SHE ASKED FOR A FAVOR” so I turned around and said “Am I the help?” The witch tried to hex me I think then I went up to the cashier and the witch followed me. Obviously she never had men help her and tried to live vicariously through the 5/10 midget. Hilarious stuff.

Kek, inb4 the moralfags :soy:

Tbh, i would help.(i don't care if its a male or a female btw.) I'm a manlet so i know this feeling.

Kek, inb4 moralfags :soy:

If it was a 5’1 man, I’d of said no but here’s the thing: No one would’ve come to his defense.
Tbh, i would help.(i don't care if its a male or a female btw.) I'm a manlet so i know this feeling.

If I saw someone struggle, maybe, but this was asked in a “you’re tall so be useful” sort of way.

just lol @ not fucking her

5'1 women are genetic dogshit. Don't help women who are genetic dogshit because they sure as hell don't help other people who are undesirable. Follow the precedent they've set even when it's bad for them to show you're not some cuck who kisses the ground they walk on, and best of all give them a taste of their own medicine. Fuck womanlets and their attitude.

5'1 women are genetic dogshit. Don't help women who are genetic dogshit. Follow the precedent they've set even when it's bad for them to show you're not some cuck who kisses the ground they walk on, and best of all give them a taste of their own medicine. Fuck womanlets and their attitude.

I believe we help ourselves, now if she offered five dollars, I might’ve helped.

Same. I'm also high inhib, so I try to avoid any confrontation with normies.

will lead to police being called in 2020

Same. I'm also high inhib, so I try to avoid any confrontation with normies.
Being rude seeks too much attention and i don't find it hard to be a ''good'' guy usually. But i try to isolate myself from people i do not know.

based af boi.

good work, never give any foids validation. :feelsokman:

Do nothing for any of them just like they will never do anything for you

I helped a foid with her baby stroller out of a tram because she asked me. Am I a cuck now?

Women are equal to men so they should be able to get stuff from the top shelf themselves

I'm too high inhib not to help, besides it's nice to feel useful sometims.

She would have to sit on my shoulders if she wants to reach it. She might have to do that anyways depending on how high the shelf is. I could also raise her up while she sits on my hands.