Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Midface Pill - Importance of Facial Width-to-Height Ratio (fWHR)

yup. this theory is lookism tier bad

narrow skull = bad obviously

but wide face = good? nope

every short midget is going to have an ultra wide face

and almost every nba player will have long face
dude stop being autistic, high fwhr = COMPACT MID FACE, it doesnt mean unproportionally short skull.

also most nba players HAVE HIGH FWHR, calculate it urself and u will see.

Lebron James: 1,91 (calculated from eyebrow ridge, the number would be HIGHER if I calculated from eyelids)
Lebron 1522282492022 82316618 ver10 640 480

Stepy Curry

Curry pro1

again from eyebrow line, not eye lid...would be even higher if I calculated from eye lids

Kevin Durant

Are u psychic? I wanted to make threads about bones and ratios tbhtbh Damn yesterday I was thinking on making a cheekbonepill but I will do it within 4 days tbhtbh

Tfw still dont know my fwhr,idk how to truly measure it just lol

Pls mine
u have a long midface for sure

just calculated, its 1,73
tbh it's higher than I expected cos u have a long philtrum
thought it would be lower than that

>mfw 2-2.05 FHWR from the eyebrow ridge(measured with dem pixels (2) and with a caliper (2.05))
Am I a fucking chad, without knowing it? Are women merely pretending to be uninterested?

another fact: your fwhr will be never change, u measure a baby's fwhr and it will be his midface ratio FOR LIFE
Facial Width To Height Ratio  fWHR  Is Not Associated with Adolescent Testosterone Levels

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0153083&type=printable

also @mylifeistrash , heres the study shows that atheletes have higher fwhr than average population
Facial Width to Height Ratio in a Large Sample of Commonwealth Games Athletes

"Here, I tested for both possible relationships using a sample of 2,075 male and 1,406 female athletes from the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games."

@Weed
tbh now I checked how ur and mine (u had 1,73 i had 1,76, measuring from eyebrows)
seems like average is between 1,7-1,9 . depending on which data you are looking at.
so we are in lower-normal percentile.

dude stop being autistic, high fwhr = COMPACT MID FACE, it doesnt mean unproportionally short skull.

also most nba players HAVE HIGH FWHR, calculate it urself and u will see.

Lebron James: 1,91 (calculated from eyebrow ridge, the number would be HIGHER if I calculated from eyelids)
View attachment 24048

Stepy Curry

View attachment 24049
again from eyebrow line, not eye lid...would be even higher if I calculated from eye lids

Kevin Durant

View attachment 24050

u have a long midface for sure

just calculated, its 1,73
tbh it's higher than I expected cos u have a long philtrum
thought it would be lower than that
wide face is not good lol stop this colossal cope it is kind of funny how u think ogre features are good like lel

another fact: your fwhr will be never change, u measure a baby's fwhr and it will be his midface ratio FOR LIFE
View attachment 24051

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0153083&type=printable

also @mylifeistrash , heres the study shows that atheletes have higher fwhr than average population
View attachment 24052

"Here, I tested for both possible relationships using a sample of 2,075 male and 1,406 female athletes from the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games."

@Weed
tbh now I checked how ur and mine (u had 1,73 i had 1,76, measuring from eyebrows)
seems like average is between 1,7-1,9 . depending on which data you are looking at.

I'm just saying it doesn't mean you'll be good looking. Almost every short guy has a high FWHR

I'm just saying it doesn't mean you'll be good looking. Almost every short guy has a high FWHR

>
Almost every short guy has a high FWHR

So true. If i wouldnt grow that much my face would be much better(less deformities, shorter face, shorter nose, better fwhr)

My whole body and face grew vertically except my penis. :rage::rage:

>

So true. If i wouldnt grow that much my face would be much better(less deformities, shorter face, shorter nose, better fwhr)

tfw tall and high fwhr, if i was a manlet id be truecel fuark

>I'm just saying it doesn't mean you'll be good looking.

on its own , it doesnt mean anything. but it is a PLUS . like height

>Almost every short guy has a high FWHR
if you bothered to read the tread before sperging you would know it it irrelevant with height. like I showed how nba players have high fwhr. your fwhr NEVER changes. its the same as the moment u are born

low iq.

Thanks for mentioning me. This is indeed a quality post :feelsokman:

>

thats NOT true

you guys are confusing it with fwhr lower
Facial Width To Height Ratio  fWHR  Is Not Associated with Adolescent Testosterone Levels

fwhr is irrevelant with height and age. you are confusing it with fwhr-lower

I wonder how many people bothered to read the thread before spamming comments.

FWHR != fwhr-lower

W8 didnt u say that you are tall and high fwhr?
not white, im half white but only white traits i have are u can see my nostrils, tall, shit frame and small dick

>I'm just saying it doesn't mean you'll be good looking.

on its own , it doesnt mean anything. but it is a PLUS . like height

>Almost every short guy has a high FWHR
if you bothered to read the tread before sperging you would know it it irrelevant with height. like I showed how nba players have high fwhr. your fwhr NEVER changes. its the same as the moment u are born

low iq.

it's not even a requirement, lol.

our favorite squinty chad has long face

Nick-Bateman.jpg

i got 1.7 for him here

yet mine is around 2 and i'm incel, lol

not white, im half white but only white traits i have are u can see my nostrils, tall, shit frame and small dick
u also did this last time u accused me of being fakecel it really pissed me off, especially when ur actually good looking lmao

werent you saying how race doesnt matter at all ? now you bring up the race to hide your larp

I also remember you had said to me in discord pms, u weren't a truecel. means you prolly had sex/gfs
on top of those you are a shitposter, meme too much
all of your posts are 1 line memes.

pretty sure u are larp. but then again, feel free you will NOT get banned on this forum for being fakecel until you OPENLY admit you are fakecel.

werent you saying how race doesnt matter at all ? now you bring up the race to hide your larp

I also remember you had said to me in discord pms, u weren't a truecel. means you prolly had sex/gfs
on top of those you are a shitposter, meme too much
all of your posts are 1 line memes.

pretty sure u are larp. but then again, feel free you will NOT get banned on this forum for being fakecel until you OPENLY admit you are fakecel.
if i was a goodlooking islander, it wouldnt be -3. thats a fact lol. also, im a virgin. if i ever lose my virginity i will leave immediately and never turn back tbh.

it's not even a requirement, lol.

our favorite squinty chad has long face

Nick-Bateman.jpg

i got 1.7 for him here

yet mine is around 2 and i'm incel, lol
1 example is just an outlier dude

USA presidents average is like 2.1 but there are 4-5 presidents below 1,8

get a sample size of 50 male models (randomly chosen, not choosing only long mid face ones) then you'd have an argument

also how the fuck did u calculate it 1,7
its 1.8 even when u measure it from eye brow line
would be higher with eyelid

Nick Bateman

get a sample size of 50 male models (randomly chosen, not choosing only long mid face ones) then you'd have an argument

View attachment 24054

mid eyebro like here:
be69e1e9a365f7b59395b02ed8851249-jpg.23957

facial-width-to-height-ratio-in-a-large-sample-of-commonwealth-games-athletes-png.24052
I'm curious about this table, it comes out as FWHR is phenotype game as well, as different phenotypes may react differently to prenatal T in terms of skull development. No wonder why Chechens have high FHWR face every single time.
TARkXpf.jpg

I think mine is quite high but having a high forehead with a short chin deletes any advantages it gives you.

View attachment 24051

View attachment 24052

@Weed
Sliding genio for me.

You measure it from top of eyelids and not midbrow. The average for this is 1.88 . Midbrow calculation isnt optimal since everyone has different brows, sitting higher or lower.

stop with the blackpills man im already at a point where i want to blast my ugly face off then i have to read this fuck :feelscry::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

View attachment 24054

Can you calculate mine in this pic? Its taken with dedicated camera from far away, so no distortion
@chudur-budur
3ccda056dc.png

Can you calculate mine in this pic? Its taken with dedicated camera from far away, so no distortion
@chudur-budur
3ccda056dc.png
it's 1,81
SnippingTool 2018 06 28 15 04 05

about average

it could be higher if u lower it to eyelids like destroyed faced says