Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Midface of GL guys stretched: Are they still good looking? "Jaw is law" != maxilla?

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
Many say "jaw is law" and think that a longer midface won't break good looks -- I think otherwise. In the majority of these low-effort examples their sex appeal/looks are CUT IN HALF AT LEAST. Some still manage to remain appealing and hardly take much damage, but I'd say a short midface + overall good features and dimorphism = Chad; as it gets longer = sub Chad 99% of the time, regardless of features (depends on guy).

Pet

I didn't even go THAT extreme, but made this standard horseface-tier length. Immediately most are rendered as sub Chads. Meeks would never pull off a long midface and keep his looks. "Jaw is law" yet the great mandible of Cavill won't hold up well to having a much bigger EME angle, midface length, etc. I know it's low effort but I think it gets the point across that a long-ish midface almost always murders male looks. I'm stating that some guys can take length/still not look ugly, but most Chads'll lose multiple points with just each 1/4th midface length increase.

ALL of them, except Cruise, look "goofy" and lose that "touch" that makes them GL/widely appealing. I still stand by midface/maxilla/etc. > mandible. While some guys with good faces can manage to not take AS BIG OF A HIT as less attractive guys, there's no case where a poorer EME angle/longer midface HELPS if it's already compact and you're like these guys are above naturally AKA a long midface ALWAYS IS A NEGATIVE even if it's not as big of a negative on every guy. Somehow some can take length & not lose much looks, but most of the time MIDFACE IS SIGNIFICANT.

Last edited:
Why the long face?

B-b-but what about Adam Driver bro? He has a long midface and he slays! :redpill:

Last edited:
Completely stupid thread. Midface is cope, jaw is law, nothing will ever change that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back