Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Middle of workout and I overhear 2 whore foids talking about another man and how he’s “superman”

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
I fucking raged so fucking hard I got a couple extra reps on the machine preacher curls, then went to do lat raises still fucking angry. I HATE YOU SLUTS. MY WHOLE LIFE IVE ALWASYS BEEN IGNORED AND SEEN OTHER MEN RECEIVE COMPLIMENTS FROM DOIDS BUT NEVER ME

CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF WHY FOIDS ARE INFERIOR. WHY DONT THEY FOCUS ON TJEMSELVES AND THEIR WORKOUT INSTEAD IF TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE. RETARDS

Last edited:
Femoids should be banned from the gym totally, they almost ruin the experience for me.

Femoids should be banned from the gym totally, they almost ruin the experience for me.
For me I get visibly angry and I literally feel the weights getting lighter because of how much it pisses me off.

They need male only gyms

The fact that male only gyms aren't a thing is evidence of the fact that we live in a gynocracy. That's why I do not plan on gymceling any time soon, I'll stick to my calesthenics.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back