Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Middle class college grad Becky (wannabe Stacey using) took shot at us incels ove

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
So this middle class college grad snob Becky (who tries too hard to look like a Stacey) called anyone who didn’t believe her about comedian Chris D’Elia grooming online her back when she was 16.

Yes, I know we are incels but the term has been hijacked by the left to call anyone who’s right leaning politics or disagrees with a woman an incel.

EEBA9190 5A48 44CA A3DE B16AE3AF0530

I'm guessing she's not the one in yellow.

:soy:Anyone who dosent agree with a woman is an incel:soy:

:soy:Anyone who dosent agree with a woman is an incel:soy:

Anyone who doesn’t agree with this woke progressive way of thinking is an incel

Buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword

fuck the left

And I was trying to be generous. She's more full of herself than I thought going by that image.

You can tell what kind of person she is just by reading one tweet or looking at one pic of her alone. She’s definitely full of herself.
A5C802E9 4148 42BA 8525 E2C53BD9E8E2

You can tell what kind of person she is just by reading one tweet or looking at one pic of her alone. She’s definitely full of herself.
View attachment 278660
If looking at the graduation photo I would've thought she wasn't bad.
Reading the shit above shows signs to keep far away from her.
That image of her in that pink suit shows an uptight bitch that, as you said, is full of herself.

This isn't a rate as I'm not going by her looks. Just her attitude and the "I'm superior to you" vibe she give off on her Twitter photo and that pink one there.
Something tells me she's "single". If not, she sure got some guy cucked to hell and back.

If looking at the graduation photo I would've thought she wasn't bad.
Reading the shit above shows signs to keep far away from her.
That image of her in that pink suit shows an uptight bitch that, as you said, is full of herself.

This isn't a rate as I'm not going by her looks. Just her attitude and the "I'm superior to you" vibe she give off on her Twitter photo and that pink one there.
Something tells me she's "single". If not, she sure got some guy cucked to hell and back.

She’s the kind of girls that probably used to bully the socially awkward guys at school but preaches the importance of kindness on social media by virtue signalling

She is a typical liberal 'girlboss' high on liberal feminism - just check her twitter handle. Of course she casually shames sexless men without thinking twice. It's normal in her world.

these "grooming allegations" are exactly why i am afraid to speak to even someone just a couple years younger. i'm 22 and i'm worried i'll get lynched for even talking to an 18 year old

I dont sympathize. Girls start sucking dick at 12. Her parents failed her to allowing her to have an instagram. They could have discouraged talking to strangers online. You have the control to respond or not, yet these foids are desperate for validation from high status men so she chose to entertain the whole ordeal. Its very hard to be "victimised" on the net when the origin of the event starts from a computer screen.

Like nigga turn off the computer screen. Vampires ask for consent and to open the door. Common sense eludes them.

Cant relate

I wish I was groomed and raped by a female at 16

Instead Im a virgin at 23, pathetic